free to a good home......

cdam
cdam Posts: 358 Forumite
edited 13 April 2012 at 9:45PM in Scotland
SFL div 1 slot free to a good home, possibly suit the Dunfermline area (although maybe find a home in Edinburgh or Inverness):beer:, collect from Dingwall....

C'mon the Staggies....:beer:

Comments

• davidscot
    davidscot Posts: 597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cdam wrote: »
    SFL div 1 slot free to a good home, possibly suit the Dunfermline area (although maybe find a home in Edinburgh or Inverness):beer:, collect from Dingwall....

C'mon the Staggies....:beer:
    Thought this was meant to be a money saving site?:wink:
    Not a spend more than anyone else site:tongue:
  • scotsbob
    scotsbob Posts: 4,632 Forumite
    I was at Ayr last Wednesday, very impressed with the large travelling support.
    Who would have believed 15 years ago that we would see a Highland derby in the Premiere?

Congrats to the Staggies.
  • Anesidora
    Anesidora Posts: 490 Forumite
    edited 15 April 2012 at 10:08PM
    Laughed when i saw this thread !

Congratulations cdam

Maybe our teams will meet again in another Scottish cup final , who knows? ;)
    And in the middle of the flood I felt my worth

When you held onto me like I was your little life raft
    Please know that you were mine as well

Drops of water hit the ground like God's own tears
    And spread out into shapes like
    Salad bowls and basins and buckets for bailing out the flood
  • cdam
    Anesidora wrote: »
    Laughed when i saw this thread !

Congratulations cdam

Maybe our teams will meet again in another Scottish cup final , who knows? ;)

Hi Anesidora

yes I recall the banter in 2010.....

We may not be seeing you at Hampden, but one thing is certain, we will be playing you very soon... can't wait.
  • cdam, welcome to the SPL; hope you have a great time :beer:

Did not have the opportunity to go to your ground when we met in the cup recently (not so happy Hibbee then, now a v nervous one with the final looming!). What's the story with your ground? I believe you're playing across the water to start off with...

Am meant to be kayaking on the Moray Firth this weekend, here's hoping for decent conditions..........
  • cdam
    Hi EdinCapitals

Thanks for the kind words and good luck in the cup, I distinctly remember our quarter final replay in 2010 and the late goal....(sorry).

We have agreed ground sharing with the lot across the bridge, but there seems to be some optimism that Victoria Park may be ready for August, work has already started, i guess it will be the ridiculous undersoil heating that may hold things up (we have a much better arrangement at the moment with a giant electric style blanket...anyway...).

As for kayaking in the Moray Firth....good luck, it is still bloody freezing up here, and a fresh dump of snow on the hills. Mind out for those dolphins.
  • cdam

Many thanks for that info, here's hoping you can play at Victoria Park by the time we're due to play up there (assuming we don't get relegated!).
  • like buses, first one slot comes along, then....:j:beer:
  • cdam
    Now it is all sorted (surely it is all sorted) I can't wait. Victoria Park looks superb, all ready for the first game of the season, welcome to Motherwell and let the good times roll....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure