Free Brain Training

Comments

• Hi all - we've added a standard privacy policy to our site, the link's at the bottom of the home page.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, we hope you enjoy Actibrain!
  • kcmatt79
    kcmatt79 Posts: 176 Forumite
    Thanks for this. I'm a teacher and will tell my kids about it.
    LB Moment Sep 2007 Debt at highest £19,000 :eek:
    Debt at April 2011 £10,000
  • JueC
    JueC Posts: 10 Forumite
    Thanks for this. Took Voluntary Redundancy 6+ months ago and been feeling a bit brain dead so just what I needed to stimulate the old grey cells.
  • Thanks for this just registerd cant wait to get started
  • Rabbitx
    Rabbitx Posts: 310 Forumite
    JueC wrote: »
    Thanks for this. Took Voluntary Redundancy 6+ months ago and been feeling a bit brain dead so just what I needed to stimulate the old grey cells.

Welcome, and I wish you loads of luck. :beer:
  • :rolleyes2 Hey this sounds just like what I NEED. Thanks for posting the info. I will try to re-activate my brain in the morning... now 5 am and had next to no sleep!
  • Hi. This is my first post.

Thanks for introducing Actibrain. Does anyone know how to download the games on Nintendo DS please?

Thanks
  • Hi Universe, Actibrain won't work on the DS, but it should work fine on anything that connects to the web and supports the current version of Flash. This includes PCs, minibooks (running Windows or Linux) and Macs.

Sadly it doesn't include a lot of PDAs or mobile phones, as they don't run Flash properly.

It's great to see so many people from here using Actibrain every day, we hope you keep enjoying it. We'll be adding more features over the next days and weeks so keep checking back, and let us know if there's anything you like or don't like about it please.
  • WEEGIE
    WEEGIE Posts: 11,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am totally addicted to Actibrain, I spent five hours on it yesterday, Oh dear!!
    Like good food and drink?
    Try Hotel Chocolat and Baileys.
    :drool: :drool: :smiley:
  • stphnstevey
    stphnstevey Posts: 3,224 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Nice one - thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing