Electronic Cigarette

Comments

• I found a rechargeable refillable e-cig called a buddy elip. It is very small and really kicks out the vapour. A kit cost me £20 see google buddy elip
    Better than those cigarette lookalikes and not as bulky as the big tank systems
  • I've been vaping for a week now, and am pretty impressed! Tobacco flavour still a necessity and have tried a great coffee flavour, too. I'm not attracted by the thought of sweet flavours, and wondered whether anyone has seen a liquorice juice for sale. (I've searched a few websites without success).

Any other non-sweet flavour suggestions would be welcome, too!
  • I've been vaping for a week now, and am pretty impressed! Tobacco flavour still a necessity and have tried a great coffee flavour, too. I'm not attracted by the thought of sweet flavours, and wondered whether anyone has seen a liquorice juice for sale. (I've searched a few websites without success).

Any other non-sweet flavour suggestions would be welcome, too!

LT have liquorice, I'm sure.
    <googles>
    http://www.ltecigs.larsentilbrook.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=61_104

• Brilliant - have bookmarked the site for future use.
  • OK, I do believe I've been a bit stupid but I washed out my e-cig last night, taking all the parts apart. I have left it overnight to ensure everything was dry and have put it all back together this morning and refilled and now it's not working :(

Any ideas guys? I think I possibly just shouldn't of washed it but had a gingerbread flavour and wanted Mango so thought it would need cleaning.

• The King Albert is absolutely gorgeous and I vape that every evening. Fabulous smooth liquorice flavour.
    DMP Mutual Support Thread member 244
    Quit smoking 13/05/2013
    Joined Slimming World 02/12/13. Loss so far = 60lb in 28 weeks :j 18lb to go :o
  • The King Albert is absolutely gorgeous and I vape that every evening. Fabulous smooth liquorice flavour.

Noted! Any other non-sweet flavours that you enjoy?
  • rubytwilight
    rubytwilight Posts: 142 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 16 October 2013 at 11:15PM
    lottie3000 wrote: »
    OK, I do believe I've been a bit stupid but I washed out my e-cig last night, taking all the parts apart. I have left it overnight to ensure everything was dry and have put it all back together this morning and refilled and now it's not working :(

Any ideas guys? I think I possibly just shouldn't of washed it but had a gingerbread flavour and wanted Mango so thought it would need cleaning.

Did you get it working yet? Rinsing out the parts shouldnt do any harm. I always rinse the parts out when changing flavours or it looking a bit clogged

Do you use a cig with tank and wick ?worth checking the wick is securely in , sometimes need to take a few strong "puffs" initially. if there's a plinth part between battery and tank check its flush against the tank , also check if it needs charging as sometimes i get this when the battery is low.

If all else fails drain liquid rinse again and reassemble. The above have rectified for me in past.

Hope you get it fixed . :)
  • lottie3000 wrote: »
    OK, I do believe I've been a bit stupid but I washed out my e-cig last night, taking all the parts apart. I have left it overnight to ensure everything was dry and have put it all back together this morning and refilled and now it's not working :(

Possible the element is busted. Is it a carto-type? If so, not a lot to do but replace it. If it's a clearo and you can access the top, remove that and hold it in line with your eye (not too close) and press the button - you should see it start to glow as you hold it on for a couple of seconds.
    Look on youtube for 'howto' dry-burning videos and you'll see.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ICNcpvAmKA
  • Thanks for the replies, I still can't get it to work. It was quite a cheap one and it's got wire wrapped around the wick, I wonder if it's something to do with where that is?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure