Where is the cheapest place to get frontline for cats and drontal wormer ?

Comments

• Hi I use Viovet to buy Frontline for my 3 cats and my son's dog, free p&p, and recorded delivery! No prescription required.
    http://www.viovet.co.uk/

Frontline spot on for cats 3 pipettes £10.15
    Medium Dog again 3 pipettes £14.59

They also stock the Frontline combo pipettes, they are a little more expensive but much cheaper than my vet charges.

Batwoman x
  • darthpaul
    darthpaul Posts: 115 Forumite
    Brilliant stuff! Was just about to go to the vets this week to get Frontline! MSE to the rescue again!
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 1021 - Proud to be dealing with my debts.
  • mouthscradle
    mouthscradle Posts: 1,007 Forumite
    Great topic, I need to stock up on Frontline for my 2 cats soon :)

On the subject of wormers, my cats are psychic, cos they don't even have to get near their food bowl to know that I'm trying to hide a Drontal in there. Has anyone tried those Panacur Favourites? They're sposed to be meaty tasting wormers, I wasn't sure whether to give them a try, or can cats still tell? :p
    Mother, wife, scientist, analyst.
  • mouthscradle
    Bump...

So has anyone tried Panacur Favourites, or found a successful way of getting a Drontal eaten by a very difficult customer? :p
  • oldandhappy
    oldandhappy Posts: 966 Forumite
    Drontal time last week......We wrapped our cat in a towel firmly... one holding and the other prising open mouth and then try to get half a drontal down then holding mouth tightly shut in an upward direction and stroking under chin with other hand and speaking to said cat all the time softly...took several attempts one of which we crunched up a quarter pill in butter that worked but was messy..so out of our two Drontal tablets we managed to get what equaled to one down him.. He is on anti biotics this week for a swollen foot and we ALL are really getting some extra practice in....Mrs Happy

PS Not heard of Panacar.....
  • mouthscradle
    My mom has even tried coating worming tablets in melted chocolate with her cat, he sucks them til all the chocolate has gone then spits the tablets out :p
  • Magentasue
    Magentasue Posts: 4,229 Forumite
    Ooh, loonyluke, you love that firm, don't you? They're not the cheapest, though. Most of the online suppliers offer next day delivery as standard. The prices for my shopping list above (Frontline and Drontal for cats and dog) come in at:

Viovet = £38.38
    Hyperdrug.com = £37.28

Petdispensary and vetuk come in cheapest.
  • asea
    asea Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    if anyone lives near the mayhew animal rescue place in nw london you can buy it from them at cost price!
    nothing to see here, move along...
  • mouthscradle
    I've just done my sums and ordered from the cheapest place I could find for 6 cat frontline and 2 panacur favourites wormers.

Petmeds.co.uk have a further 5% discount if you enter the code "pets" at checkout, which made them cheapest, plus you get 5% Quidco. If it did work out more they also guarantee to beat any other price by 5%, pretty good offer I thought :)

Free p + p too as my order was under 20g :D
  • Tori_Bellatrix
    Tori_Bellatrix Posts: 1,307 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just ordered my Frontline from vetuk .... Wish I'd waited and seen the extra 5% discount with petmeds...
    :happylove Tori Bellatrix :happylove

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family