Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Comments

• fraserbooks
    fraserbooks Posts: 342 Forumite
    Stacey the training is on line. You spend the first few weeks posting stuff to their headquarters so they can check you can follow their instructions which are fairly easy. You do need to be able to use a post box including one outside a post office and be able to take a package to the post office.
  • aardvaak
    aardvaak Posts: 5,833
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    redagila wrote: »
    They have 2/3 week surveys for correctly delivered mail and unaddressed mail for which they pay a £5 Love to Shop voucher.

They usually offer these when available on the log-in page when you go on the website but you have to be quick to be accepted. Once having been accepted you should receive an email invitation also when a new one is available.

If you look under FAQ on the website you will find all the information about these.

HTH

Thank you I did know about them but thought you were talking about external surveys
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,522
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I don't think you can do one without the other, you have to sign up to the lot as posting/receiving mail is the main part of it.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,286
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 30 June 2017 at 6:18PM
    Here is the link to the thread on World Mail Panel which I also do.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1880777
    I only receive post for this but really easy & you can receive your payment into your Paypal account.
    Not sure if they are currently accepting new members but worth trying.

Here is registration link
    http://www.world-mail-panel.com/portal?lg=en&action=show.registration
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,517
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hmmm. I'm on re-training but the web page shows no items for next week. Yesterday, I get an envelope from Swan Lane with 2 live SMARTS and these are now showing in stock. Does this mean I'm about to go live after only 3 lots of training - hope so :D Nothing under "Non R-number items" to tell me what exciting magazines to watch for either....
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,077
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Hmmm. I'm on re-training but the web page shows no items for next week. Yesterday, I get an envelope from Swan Lane with 2 live SMARTS and these are now showing in stock. Does this mean I'm about to go live after only 3 lots of training - hope so :D Nothing under "Non R-number items" to tell me what exciting magazines to watch for either....

I was live again after 3 weeks and one of those weeks I never received anything.
  • 2 weeks of re-training and back on hold but doing other survey with them in the meantime.
  • bdark2755
    bdark2755 Posts: 110
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    redagila wrote: »
    Here is the link to the thread on World Mail Panel which I also do.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1880777
    I only receive post for this but really easy & you can receive your payment into your Paypal account.
    Not sure if they are currently accepting new members but worth trying.

Here is registration link
    http://www.world-mail-panel.com/portal?lg=en&action=show.registration

I signed up for this the other day, and have just received an email from them accepting me :j
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,517
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    MABLE wrote: »
    I was live again after 3 weeks and one of those weeks I never received anything.
    I've been on training 4 weeks but the 3rd of those had no items. As I said above, all 3 weeks had the same 2 items (one small white, one Jiffy) and the same error (no address label for the Jiffy). OK - let's see if I get a live pack with presentation pack next week.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • Zeusiblue
    Zeusiblue Posts: 298
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Same here. On training again which lasted 2 weeks, with no address labels sent and conflicting info regarding online and paper instructions. Then told my area is over subscribed and have peen put on a resting break :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure