Anyone else been invited to Nectar Adpoints?

Just had an email off Nectar asking whether I would like to get paid in Nectar points to watch adverts. Apparently you get 1000 points just for joining! Its open to the first 7500 cardholders who sign up.

Site is taking an age to load though....!:(

Comments

• macma
    macma Posts: 911 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    just given up trying to load :mad:
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    macma wrote: »
    just given up trying to load :mad:

I have got through to step 1 of 2 where I have had to input my details so far - keep trying! I got through to this after 15 mins!!!:D
  • skyline
    skyline Posts: 149 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm stuck on Step 1 of 2 :(
    I keep clicking the 'Go to step 2' button but it doesn't do anthing.
  • unsure about this as theres no mention at all at nectar's website is it a scam?
  • I have also had E-Mail to join adpoints site . Very,Very slow. I recieved invite from nectar.com showing my name and nectar points balance so i assume it is genuine.. Been trying about 2 hours trying to send and resend pages. Will try again tomorrow.
  • IHateDida
    skyline wrote: »
    I'm stuck on Step 1 of 2 :(
    I keep clicking the 'Go to step 2' button but it doesn't do anthing.

I've given up now too:(
  • AET9
    AET9 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Don't think it's a scam as the invitation email has your nectar details ie. your nectar points balance and your name etc... I also am stuck on Step 1 and keep trying to get further....
  • IHateDida
    frome2u wrote: »
    unsure about this as theres no mention at all at nectar's website is it a scam?

I don't think it is - otherwise I don't they've scammed very well - the site is so slow you don't get to give any of your details!!!!

Members were emailed - and in my email - they knew exactly how many points I had as per normal Nectar email.
  • AET9
    Well, stuck with it and managed to get to Step 2, filled in another part of the form and now the same hanging thing is happening with the "Complete Registration" button :D I will be really cross if I've spent this long on it and don't get any extra Nectar points
  • AET9
    Update.... whilst I thought I was hanging after completing Step 2 I received an email from Nectar thanking me for joining the Adpoints Trial... so it goes through even when you think it doesn't!!! I hope it will all be worth it....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure