PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Tuesday 28th February

Hi, this is the Daily Thread for 28th February. This is an “over the garden fence” type thread where we chatabout everything Old Style and maybe a little bit more. It’s a great, inspiring andmotivating thread we start each day to discuss what Old Style things we’re going to dotoday or what we’ve achieved already. Everyone’s welcome, please do come in,put your feet up (although check the fence hasn’t just been painted first!) andjoin us for an Old Style natter. The more the merrier!

As this is the Old Style Board, it would be appreciated if posts could include some Old Style content. Please be awarethat many people may have small screens, or slow internet connections, so please don’t post large pictures, or clip art – links are preferred.

When you make a post, if you feel like giving it a title, that will help othersthat don’t have the time to read everything skim through the thread quickly butif not it's not a problem. Please do not start a new daily thread before you goto bed at night because this often leaves things confusing with two dailythreads live at the same time. The idea is that a member would start each newdaily thread after they get up in the morning.

Some people who chat here like to try to answer everyone. Don’t feel you haveto though, a general “hi everyone, hope everyone’s well” type start does just as well.

Comments

• jaxx46
    jaxx46 Posts: 613 Forumite
    oops, crossposted
    Sometimes not moving backwards is as much an achievement as moving forwards is on other times. (originally posted by kidcat)

It's only a bargain if you were going to buy it anyway!
  • bargainbird
    bargainbird Posts: 3,771 Forumite
    Morning RR and Jaxx and all who follow,

Didn't manage to drop by y'day.......my neighbour's h left her sunday so have been there for her and her son :(

Today - Kids to school then 2hrs cleaning then home to do my own.

Having big discussion with DH ATM. I've decided i want to go back to work. So have been working out costing for breakfast club, after school clubs etc.....:eek: to see if it is worth it. I have applied for 15 jobs y'day (whether they exsist (some were agencys) or not is a different matter). So we shall see.

Tea tongiht Roast chicken and all the bits and pieces :D

Hugs to those feeling rubbish xx

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqVwTJR7jfIabAstb312M8neY2vAZCDWnz_lJJ609ot9u4uS4kfw
    You know your getting old when you
    go to the pub sit outside
    and admire the hanging basket :cool:
    Is officially 48% tight :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing