Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Comments

• Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Just trailed across town to the sorting office to collect something which the card said couldn't be delivered to a neighbour. Thought it was going to be exciting but turned out to be two posting packs which could have easily been put through the door as they been before. :mad:

Have a CD/DVD box to send next week, they have obviously seen the complaints as it now comes with printed instructions on how to make it up properly...
  • meandmaboy
    meandmaboy Posts: 470 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just trailed across town to the sorting office to collect something which the card said couldn't be delivered to a neighbour. Thought it was going to be exciting but turned out to be two posting packs which could have easily been put through the door as they been before. :mad:

That was me last week ,the only day i had gone out early :mad::mad:
    card left to say 2 items left with neighbour, then neighbour left a note to say she wouldn,t be back for a day or two:eek::eek::eek::eek: the anticipation was awful, only to discover it was 2 cd boxes :mad::mad::mad::mad: the look on my face said everything to her.
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Interesting one.

I posted a TNS letter a few weeks ago addressed to a location 100s of miles away. I can recognise my hand writing.

I have just had this letter posted through my letter box by my postman. There in nothing on the letter with my postal address on and I can feel the Smart card in the envelope so I have no idea how RM have posted this back to me. There are also no postage markings on the envelope.

My gut feel is not to tell TNS as they may take me off the survey and just to repost the letter and see what happens. What does everyone else think ?

It's most odd that it's come back to you with no apparent address that's yours :eek:

Have you opened it yet?

Because I definitely would ...

... and DOUBLE check it against your posting schedule.

If you log in to your account and then select the "View posting plan and enter sent items" option ...

.. you can keep clicking on PREVIOUS WEEK right back to the record of this item when you sent it (presuming that you did).

Then you can confirm the SMART number you sent and now have back in your possession are the same, and all the other details etc. are exactly the same (Address and its type, Postage type, class, level, Envelope type)

What POSTMARKS are on it ? Just one or several ?

IF it IS definitely what you sent a few weeks ago I'm not sure I'd keep this a "secret" from TNS. Either something is seriously amiss OR it's some sort of a "test" from TNS themselves.

Unless a group of postal workers have all conspired to do something about being "spied" on.

Hmmm!
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    That is really odd, stephenliverpool1! How on earth did it find its way back to you?! Have you opened it?
  • sheep-ali
    sheep-ali Posts: 573 Forumite
    Interesting one.

I posted a TNS letter a few weeks ago addressed to a location 100s of miles away. I can recognise my hand writing.

I have just had this letter posted through my letter box by my postman. There in nothing on the letter with my postal address on and I can feel the Smart card in the envelope so I have no idea how RM have posted this back to me. There are also no postage markings on the envelope.

My gut feel is not to tell TNS as they may take me off the survey and just to repost the letter and see what happens. What does everyone else think ?

I know that this might sound daft but it is remotely possible that it is not your handwriting but very similar.
    I would open it and try to log it through the system as normal.
  • kazzybabes
    kazzybabes Posts: 341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I have been training for the past few weeks and just got an email to say that I'm going to be on a short break due to being oversubscribed :( it then says I am able to continue participating on the correctly delivered survey. Does anyone know what this is? It didn't have any other details. TIA :)
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    kazzybabes wrote: »
    I have been training for the past few weeks and just got an email to say that I'm going to be on a short break due to being oversubscribed :( it then says I am able to continue participating on the correctly delivered survey. Does anyone know what this is? It didn't have any other details. TIA :)

There are 2 surveys you may receive invitations to do which are extra to the usual posting letters.

Sign in and look under FAQ and you will find full information on these and other items.

You have to be quick to be accepted on these surveys as they book up very quickly. It is a good idea to continue to log in to see if you have the invitation on your home page as sometimes the invitation e-mail arrives too late.

Both of these surveys are very easy to do and pay £5 in L2S vouchers so like many on here, I prefer them to the normal survey panel.

HTH
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,734 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I've now had 2 months worth of good housekeeping magazine. Which is on the list of items I may receive in the future, but I can't log it in as according to TNS I'm not getting it yet. How long do you reckon I should hold onto the details for?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    elsien wrote: »
    I've now had 2 months worth of good housekeeping magazine. Which is on the list of items I may receive in the future, but I can't log it in as according to TNS I'm not getting it yet. How long do you reckon I should hold onto the details for?
    I would email them and ask - I don't usually have to hold onto a magazine for more than a few days before it appears on the website.
    2020 Wins:
  • D32
    D32 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Quick question, I'm finally resting on my 6 months break....(actually a good thing over the summer hols as I would probably really struggle to keep up) but have you guys that are recieving magazines been on the panel for long? Never got much more than the standard envelopes!!! Just wondering!!
    (Also excited to be taking part in another weeks survey end of August!) x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport