Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well it would appear that PL surveys have indeed be lowered again to 36sw - now seems little incentive to complete them.
    Going to look out for other site this week think my affair with SW is drawing to an end, think lots of people have also jumped ship, this thread is now very quiet... so what are the best paying alternative sites guys
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »
    well it would appear that PL surveys have indeed be lowered again to 36sw - now seems little incentive to complete them.
    Going to look out for other site this week think my affair with SW is drawing to an end, think lots of people have also jumped ship, this thread is now very quiet... so what are the best paying alternative sites guys

At the moment I am using Neobux a lot. I have just posted on the multi-sites thread that I earned quite a bit last night by doing the tasks ($4.88 to be exact). I have never been able to do that in one evening on SB.
  • Sugarcandy
    Sugarcandy Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I had a look at Neobux yesterday, and am still considering whether to join, as I don't qualify for many surveys on SB anymore. I'm confused as Neobux is in dollars, is there a UK site, or can you be paid in sterling? Thanks.
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sugarcandy wrote: »
    Hi all. I have just recieved my first M&S gift voucher. I am supposed to click on the link, to redeem. However I am a bit scared, can someone tell me how the M&S vouchers work, do I just keep the code until I want to purchase something, or is it like the Amazon, where you add it to your account? Sorry for asking, but I'm new to all this.

Hi.& Welcome.
    I get these M & S vouchers. just click on the link & it is an E- gift card with a 16 digit card number on it.It can be printed off and used in store & any balance remains on it until all used up or it can be used online with the PIN that is also shown at the bottom of the voucher.I have only used in store so far, with no problems at all.The details on how to use are all on the voucher itself.
  • Apple_Crumble
    Options
    I had a look at Neobux yesterday, and am still considering whether to join, as I don't qualify for many surveys on SB anymore. I'm confused as Neobux is in dollars, is there a UK site, or can you be paid in sterling? Thanks.

You get paid through Paypal so currency is not a problem. Best of all, payment is immediate - you don't need to wait like with SB :D
  • psychic_teabag
    psychic_teabag Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi all. I have just recieved my first M&S gift voucher. I am supposed to click on the link, to redeem. However I am a bit scared, can someone tell me how the M&S vouchers work, do I just keep the code until I want to purchase something, or is it like the Amazon, where you add it to your account? Sorry for asking, but I'm new to all this.

When you click on the link, you get a pdf file. You can print it out, cut out the voucher part and use that in-store, or I believe you can use the code online. Not sure if you can just add it to your online account like Amazon - haven't tried using one online yet.

Once you've downloaded it, you can mark the card as used on the SB interface - it doesn't delete it, just makes it less prominent on the display, making it easier to keep track. (You can still get it back if you lose the downloaded copy.)

When you spend in-store, any unused credit is left on the voucher. We had accumulated a few with a few pennies on each. Discovered last weekend that you can get a gift card and consolidate the balance from all the vouchers onto the one card, which is very convenient.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone's daily targets been stupidly high?

1st May 129sb
    2nd May 125 sb
    Today 194sb
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't bother cutting out the voucher bit but haven't had any problems using the M&S voucher in the shop.

Do you need to buy a card to load the vouchers onto?

My target is 90 this morning, so it looks like they're experimenting on people again. :(
  • Apple_Crumble
    Options
    Has anyone's daily targets been stupidly high?

1st May 129sb
    2nd May 125 sb
    Today 194sb

No, mine have been 90 for the last 3 days. It looks like they have decided to go ahead with the individual goals. They obviously have not learnt anything from the upheaval it caused last month :(
  • psychic_teabag
    psychic_teabag Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You get paid through Paypal so currency is not a problem. Best of all, payment is immediate - you don't need to wait like with SB :D

Do paypal take a fee for changing currency, or bias the exchange rate, or anything ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure