Center Parcs - How can I get a day pass?

I live quite close to Center Parcs, Longleat and rather than paying for a short break we have mostly gone on a day pass purchased through the Tourist Board.

I have just found out that they are no longer selling them and I don't know anyone who works there or plans to go there soon.

I was wondering if there was any other way of getting a day pass. Any info would be greatly appreciated ;)

Comments

• hayleygreen
    hayleygreen Posts: 10 Forumite
    I live close to the center Parcs in Thetford, and I also wanted to go for a day pass and called them up directly (yesterday) to be told that they no longer doing them (as of last week apparently - ARGH!) I was very disappointed - I think getting a day pass is no longer available but if anyone knows of a way then please let me know!
  • moneypooh
    moneypooh Posts: 2,217
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm at Longleat at the moment and I asked about day passes; only current residents inviting guests and visitors to aqua sana can get them (outside of employees)
  • forumfan_2
    forumfan_2 Posts: 719 Forumite
    moneypooh wrote: »
    I'm at Longleat at the moment and I asked about day passes; only current residents inviting guests and visitors to aqua sana can get them (outside of employees)

Thanks. It's definitely looking like I'll have to go for the weekend instead (it's a shame because I only live about 20 mins away).

Are you planning to use your CBSOON promo when you come back? If not, is there any chance you would allow me to have your ref no and surname so that I can see if I can use them against my booking?
  • truly1
    truly1 Posts: 514
    Forumite
    Could buy one on ebay, they give them to certain visitors - frequent visitors, unless this has stopped too.
    1373/10000
  • moneypooh
    Forumite
    To use the CBS promo all the details have to tally and all future info will be sent to email or postal address. I'll be using ours for a trip next year.

The 'select guest' frequent visitor scheme stopped a while back unless you continue to qualify. Once you drop out of the conditions you don't get re-instated. You no longer get cheaper breaks, but do get the vouchers and villa preference discount.
  • You simply visit the tourist information centre and they sell day passes there. You cannot get them directly from center parcs anymore. You don't need to be a resident or have a promo code, you just buy the day pass itself. Prices have changed since we last went but was c.£20 each for the day. Hope this helps
  • moneypooh
    Forumite
    Tried that but limited availability on certain dates only :(
  • JoLew
    JoLew Posts: 1 Newbie
    Can anyone please tell me the nearest Tourist Information place to Longleat, where I *may* be able to buy some passes ..?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport