The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

how rude! belling range help?

merlin1
merlin1 Posts: 715 Forumite
edited 4 September 2013 at 5:20PM in Old style MoneySaving
I have just spent almost 15 mins on hold to belling customer services only to be cut off at exactly 6pm. So I wondered if you old stylers can help?

The convection oven on my range is spewing out heat, and it has given me a nasty burn. The oven seal is sagging at the top. I put my hand in to fetch out some food and the sagging seal had collected steam which tipped onto my hand. Ouch! Its heat can be felt just by standing near it too.

I rang belling quite simply to ask if I can buy a new oven seal, so old stylers, can I buy an oven seal that will fit from somewhere else?

Eta, this is an old range, not in any sort of warranty, but still in very good working order. Its an 8 ring gas, 1 grill, 1 fan oven, and 1 convection oven with a pan store at the bottom.

Thanks
Merlin xx

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills