**Make Me Rich This Year eBay or Else!!**

Comments

• misskaytee
    misskaytee Posts: 738 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    FREE LISTING DAY!!!:money: 8th & 9th

Just incase anyone missed the original post :rotfl::)
    Everyday im shufflin':dance: Proud Padder ~ All Hail The Power of Pad
  • doodledo_2
    doodledo_2 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Never printed my own labels, do you need stickers or is it simply normal paper and you tape it to your parcel.

Does it work out costs for you? As in you put weight and size in and it tells you how much?
    Proud to be dealing with my debts - DFW No: 712

03/09/09 - DEBT FREE AT LAST :D
    Racing Hypno to Save - £10/£5000
  • DansMum_2
    DansMum_2 Posts: 948 Forumite
    I did this for the first time yesterday with a book. I wrapped it, weighed it (added 20g or so just in case) input details ie packet, weight etc then you have the option whether to send first class, second etc, register and print.

I printed off of paper and sellotaped it to the packet....
    MFW 2011 No. 161 £946.54/£2000 Target
    April 9/15 :p March 14/15 :( Feb NSD 15/14 :D
    April GC £121.00/£130 March GC £127.60/£150 :D
    I Love my Furbabies :smileyhea
  • cocoloco
    cocoloco Posts: 589 Forumite
    Hi,

Can i still join? I need some motivation to get rid of some of my clutter / treasure and generate some money...

I have been selling on / off on e-bay in the last 5 years, but i took a 4 month break recently after some of my items 'did't arrive' and had to refund about £20 and still trying to chase it up with the post office.

PS- this tread is a gallore of brilliant ideas ...
    :p "NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS FREE FOOD" :p
    'They can have my money but not my life!'
    :eek: Debt & mortgage free in 18 years :eek:
  • mrscmr
    mrscmr Posts: 2,903 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    welcome cocoloco
    Highest Debt £581,000 Nov 08 and now owe nothing! yes really! I have learnt my lesson the hard way!
    :heart2:Ebay Challenge 2011 - Still supporting from afar!
    Long haulers supporters DFW #223
  • doodledo wrote: »
    Never printed my own labels, do you need stickers or is it simply normal paper and you tape it to your parcel.

Does it work out costs for you? As in you put weight and size in and it tells you how much?

You can just print it on normal paper (i do) and sellotape it to the parcel. It's so easy, all you have to do is type in the weight and the service you require e.g. first class, second class, recorded, airmail etc etc.

You should try it! :)
    Mortgage - £105,500
  • gingababe
    gingababe Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    yippeeeeee I have a bid !!!!!!

Thank you so much for free listing !!!! xx
  • doodledo wrote: »

I just bought some labels off Ebay (4 to a page), put them in the paper tray (made sure they were the right way round!) and printing was a doddle. No more Post Office queues for me!
    Debt at 1/1/11 £7,049.75, now £6,682.12 at 9/3/11
  • I think I will join as I need to do a major declutter in this house. Loads of DD's clothes to sell, some are like new! mostly next so hopefully should do ok.

My OH is always saying its not worth it, take it all to the charity shop, so I am always losing my motivation which gets me down:(hopefully you guys will keep me going!
    LBM: April 2009 - honest debt figure: Secured: £0.00!! (paid back april 2017) unsecured: £53117.48 (roughly):eek: back with CCCS starting again:(
  • mrscmr
    mrscmr Posts: 2,903 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ah GB ... im sooo rubbish... I havent pm'ed you like i said... note to self... never rely on mrscmr! :)

will attempt to resolve this error and mail you. x
    Highest Debt £581,000 Nov 08 and now owe nothing! yes really! I have learnt my lesson the hard way!
    :heart2:Ebay Challenge 2011 - Still supporting from afar!
    Long haulers supporters DFW #223
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport