PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Knit Your Square to Give Your Share - PART 4

Comments

• well, PHOTOBUCKET is working for free for me BUT Imageshack has demanded money with menace!!!! Not tried flickr in ages, but I do use Google Picasa/pictures and can post them over onto MSE......oh and don't forget the WOOLIGANS on YAHOO..I still keep that nearly up to date....
    Been out all day with Sister in Law and had a lovely time .
    I can also confirm that there isn't ANY chocolate left in this house (well till I decided to go and buy some more stocks). ha ha off to collapse into a chair.
    x
    The Hooligan Wooligan – age 9¾
    Charity Knitting 2015-
    2xSIBOL butterflies -86x squares
  • Creeps in quietly and waves a sneaky "hello!"

Just thought I'd say "hi" - it's been far far too long since I caught up, and there is way too much to catch up on so I'll start afresh I think!

Big hugs to everyone, and will pop back later x
    :hello:
  • psso
    psso Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Aye aye sneaky PTB, I see you.
    Thought you'd creep in when no-one's about,but I keep odd hours so GOTCHA.

How are you,still being bothered by Edna? Give her a swift kick up the you know what. Hmm, all of us who are visited by her could play footy with her. That would keep her in a spin.

Nice to see you about again but I'm off to bed now so will love you and leave you. See you back again soon I hope.
    Fully paid up member of S.A.B.L.E.
    Stash Accumulated Beyond Life Expectancy :D

Charity knitting 2015
  • sock-knitter
    sock-knitter Posts: 1,630 Forumite
    hi dawn how are you hun?
    if u fancy a meet up and cake, pm me at mo I don't have a mobile phone, long story there
    hugs
    love shaz xxx
    loves to knit and crochet for others
  • f1widow
    f1widow Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    Hi all I normally use image shack but haven't in ages so not sure whether it's going to charge me

Lovely to see you chalky hope you had a lovely relaxing weekend with friends and that William continues to do well xxx

Ptb lovely to see you too hope you are doing ok and feeling better xxx

Mrs m - even though I'm home and don't work it takes me a good couple of weeks to get back to routine once ds goes back to school just in time for another break:rotfl: xxxas for the wii fit you have reminded me that it's not just for dusting !!!!! Xx

We'll baby blanket finished last night started small baby hat see what I can achieve today lots of hugs xxxx
    Debt Diary: Im not going to be an Ostrich anymore -LBM - 16/1/12 /
  • F1/mrs moneypenny - IF THAT WI-I FIT DOES THE DUSTING I AM STARTING TO SAVE UP TO BUY ONE.........
    Dawn - lovely to see you posting hope you and the family are all well.
    oops I see
    I am on the fat typing! off for a cuppa then its the greenie and some planting up ye all have a great day

x
    Charity Knitting 2015-
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    lovely to see you back dawn, hope you are well

F1, which button do i press to get the wii to do my dusting? i perhaps think roaming read that wrong or maybe it was wishful thinking but if it did i'd buy an extra one for upstairs as well LOL.
    was a bit embarrassed how much it had told me id put on since i last used it so its a good job easter has been and no more choccy buying occasions to come up any time soon.

hope all are well
    how is the delightful william?
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • chalky_75
    chalky_75 Posts: 2,491 Forumite
    Good morning one and all, "old" and "new"

Lovely to see you purple Teddy Bear you have been missed Dawn.

I hope everyone is busy doing lovely things like eating chocolate and cake. DOH has lost a stone since Christmas so not too many sweet things here. I did make a batch of brownies the other day.

As usual it will take me ages to get photo sharing sorted. I hate having to assimilate new info!!!

Well thank you all again for your continued good wishes for young William. I am sleeping at least now but still worry about him. His next X-ray is on Sunday so we will see what that brings. They have coped amazingly well..

I have finished what I call my auspicious blanket. Info on blog and now I am just hooking small squares as I really want to finish my ENORMOUS Elmer blanket on my return home. It has been whispering from the drawer for far too long.

I really so think of you all so often and thank you for your friendship x x
    Try and do a good deed every day.
  • roamin_in_the_gloamin
    roamin_in_the_gloamin Posts: 1,942 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 24 April 2014 at 12:16PM
    well I can report that there is currently 6.73 Euros already in my WI-I FIT DUSTER fund POT.... just how much do they cost anyway????
    Spent most of yesterday attempting various patterns for the baby shawl that I intend doing for my nephew's babe - due in early October - so I can't hang about (as I keep adding other MUST HAVES to my list). Even had input from PSSO who sent the link to the pattern I will eventually be using - had about 5 samples knitted up of various kinds but I have now made my decision so will get it cast on pronto before I change my mind again. Glad to hear the the wonderful William is progressing - I did pop into Sharky's and had a good read, lots of craftyness going on to keep him occupied, so continued good wishes to them all. Off for a swift lunch then back to the hand knitting.
    Loads and Loads of love to all you lovelies - Make your day count.
    xxxx.
    Charity Knitting 2015-
  • f1widow
    f1widow Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    Oh ladies you've brightened up my day the wii doing the dusting no it just tells me I need more effort!!!

Good to hear news of William xxx

Well I don't know where today went but it has gone so quickly with very little to show for it

Note to self !!! Must try harder ...........

Just a quick pop in to send lots of hugs as always xxx
    Debt Diary: Im not going to be an Ostrich anymore -LBM - 16/1/12 /
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family