Merlin annual pass half price, £75

Options

Comments

• Destroyer
    Destroyer Posts: 432 Forumite
    Options
    Right lets get up to speed on the debate regarding the 'Gift Vouchers' which i have recieved this morning in the post from Madame Tussauds -

here are the t's & c's printed on the back of each voucher -

This voucher can only be exchanged for one individual Merlin Annual Pass allowing 12 months unlimited entry tothe UK's top attractions.

To redeem this voucher , simply present it at one the one of the following attractions : The Alton Towers Resort, Chessington World of Adventures & Zoo, THORPE PARK, LEGOLAND Windsor, Warwick Castle, The London Eye, Madame Tussauds London.

Terms & Conditions

Voucher is valid for exchange upto 10 months from issues date(stamped below). Please keep this voucher safe, if lost or stolen this voucher cannot be replaced. Merlin Entertainmment Group reserves the right to refuse voucher or confiscate without return. Defaced vouchers will not be accepted. This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. Personal details and photo will be taken at point of redemption. Full Merlin Annual Pass Terms & conditions apply, see website for details.

For full details about this product, our exciting attractions and exclusive offers register on our website www.annual-pass.com

Merlin Entertainment Group, Silverglade, Leatherhead Road, Surrey, KT9 2QL
    LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group.
    I usually like to drink my whisky neat :cool2:
  • Destroyer
    Options
    My gift vouchers are dated 04/01/10 which gives me until October to redeem which i will do & all it does state that the voucher will be exchanged for a Full Annual Pass which tells me you should get all the benefits of the current Merlin Annual Pass (Gold) & not the new terms of the forthcoming Standard & Premium passes.

Please consider what i am saying because you will clearly see on the Merlin website the images shown are of the current Gold coloured annual pass - which means all the new restriction's legally should not apply ??

But please do not quote me on that, but thats the picture i'm beginning to get.

Nevertheless, i am delighted with my bargain purchase & look forward to the summer when i redeem them once my current passes have run out !
  • smoyea
    smoyea Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry to ask but does this mean if you buy the gift voucher with quidco (you get 8% cash back) they will start the day of purchase but if you buy with madame T's they can be exchanged up to 10mnths latter?
  • Destroyer
    Options
    smoyea wrote: »
    Sorry to ask but does this mean if you buy the gift voucher with quidco (you get 8% cash back) they will start the day of purchase but if you buy with madame T's they can be exchanged up to 10mnths latter?

With the gift voucher you have 10mths to redeem & the annual pass begins its 12mths from that date of exchange.
  • tinker15
    tinker15 Posts: 1,393 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    how do I find the merlin pass through quidco please?
    Comping from May 2012 :D

Thank you to all that post & contribute, I think you are wonderful, I could not achieve without your help :)
  • Destroyer
    Options
    tinker15 wrote: »
    how do I find the merlin pass through quidco please?

I dont think there is Quidco for Merlin Pass.
  • tinker15
    tinker15 Posts: 1,393 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 6 January 2010 at 6:10PM
    Options
    Destroyer wrote: »
    I dont think there is Quidco for Merlin Pass.

Found it, quidco then Legoland :j also Alton Towers
    Comping from May 2012 :D

Thank you to all that post & contribute, I think you are wonderful, I could not achieve without your help :)
  • Destroyer
    Options
  • Destroyer
    Options
    tinker15 wrote: »
    Found it, quidco then Legoland :j also Alton Towers

I have the feeling you only get quidco for Alton Towers if you stay in the hotel.
  • Destroyer
    Options
    The only thing i did notice was i couldnt find the gift voucher option on Legolands website ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport