Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's Thread 3

Options

Comments

• lauranurse
    lauranurse Posts: 744 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

I am looking to buy a mobile phone and was wondering if this phone was unlockable

Tesco Mobile LG KG130 Jaguar Pink mobile phone

I would like to use a o2 chip in this will it work?
  • sea-sidelady
    Options
    Hiya,

Please can i get the unlock code for the Sendo S330i

It is a Vodaphone,

IME 3535 1000 3731 768

Thankyou.
  • RFU
    RFU Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone supply a solution to unlock my MDA III. It is locked to T-mobile and I want to unlock it to use 3 .

Regards
    RFU
  • gaming_guy
    gaming_guy Posts: 6,128 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 12 June 2012 at 10:30AM
    Options
  • Jennikay
    Jennikay Posts: 258 Forumite
    Options
    Look online, or try phone shops (don't try tesco, as they may charge you, seeing as they'll be losing a customer).

O2 may be your best bet, because if they can unlock your phone, then they've gained a customer, so they will want to.

Many online companies offer remote phone unlocking for a few quid, Google 'phone unlock' or similar and you'll get a fair few.

LGs are difficult to unlock, I looked around about unlocking my U8150 and the only thing I could find was sending off my phone, with £15, and I'd get it back, unlocked, a week later. However, the newer LGs may be easier, so it's worth a try.
  • fkelanne
    fkelanne Posts: 706 Forumite
    Options
    i was getting my mam a phone for xmas, when 2 tesco to see what phones they had. I asked one of the men that workeed there if she didnt like tesco mobile can she get it unlocked. He replyed with no. he wasnt suppost to say but he was told by his enployer that all tesco phones are unlockable! so i got her a tmoblie mobile instead.sorry
    savings for 2012.. New year new me.. Going to save save save... and not spend spend spend. :rotfl:
    WANT £7000 BY JAN 2012.
    Jan -£80
    Feb -
    March-
  • bringmeshoes
    bringmeshoes Posts: 2,792 Forumite
    Options
    is theis on contract or PAYG? because o2 no longer lock their contract handsets so any sim should work
    The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about - Oscar Wilde:beer:
    Big sister to Hayley11 and Before Hollywood and adopted daughter of Vikingero
  • northern_munky
    Options
    I have a Sony Ericsson K750i which is locked to O2, I asked at a shop about unlocking and they said £10 but it may have to be sent away. I have seen a cable on Ebay and thought about doing it myself and then selling the cable on. I want to get rid of the O2 branding on the phone too but the shop said their service wouldn't do that. Are there any pitfalls to DIY unlocking and what should I be looking for? Cheers.
  • u87
    u87 Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    i am looking to buy the cheapest phone possible as i need to send it abroad to pakistan. can someone please tell me that will these phones work over there if they are locked to orange or virgin or would I have to get them unlocked?

I am thinking of buying a Motorola F3 which is about £5 from phones4u or a Nokia 2310 which is about £9 from CPW. Can I get some advice on which phone is easier to unlock so that i can buy that, or do i not even need to worry about the phone being locked onto the network as I am not using it in Uk. thanks.
  • gaming_guy
    gaming_guy Posts: 6,128 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 12 June 2012 at 10:32AM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts