Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free...

Options

Comments

• Puzzcat
    Puzzcat Posts: 4,200 Forumite
    Options
    Question of the day....

Why does the smoke alarm at the top of the stairs on the landing, batteries go when OH isn't around...! Poor puzz dangling on a stepladder trying to remove said batteries....

Right off to a meeting... no rest for the wicked...

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109
    I love my dmp started in Nov 13 with SC. Self Managed 2016 57% done
    £60062/25384.84 - 13222.60k UE

MY DIARY
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4768685
  • NoOneAround
    NoOneAround Posts: 1,822 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hello Puzz dear
    please DO NOT pretend to be a real cat with stepladders at top of stairs - especially when no-one around!!!!!
    Glad you had a nice time most of the time, and 200 E brought back home??!! How MSE is that! Sounds like you have caught up with everything - I'll be with you all the way from Monday....Have been pretty good with food but yesterday had 30 minutes to kill before a medical appointment so popped into this farm shop that everyone raves about and ended up buying a packet of butterscotch shortbread biscuits...they were heavenly ....the whole packet. The last one tasted just as good as the first but I had to make sure!!;)

Love n hugs
    NOAh
    xx

Today have made up for it as have only had porridge and a sandwich all day, and walked about 1000 steps to and fro from the greenhouse.

Don't you find it strange that from the 390 words you wrote in you post Brogden found the word bikini? ;)
    Feb2014 Total unsecured debt £72,520>>01/06/16 £68166>01/02/17 £66,600=8.18%PAID
    Mortgage Jan14=209,800 Jan15=£200,300 Jan17£180,700>OCT17 £170,200
    Health/Fitness Challenges Priority#1 Stay Fit and healthy - whatever it takes:)
    Wombling Free Cash May2016 £51
  • Brogden
    Brogden Posts: 1,173 Forumite
    Options
    Puzzcat wrote: »
    You do make me :rotfl:Brogs, wish my OH was more like you... Mrs B is a lucky lady..

And I am sorry you have no old folk around, do pm me if you ever want to borrow mine...!! or the bikini....!!! :rotfl:

Love Puzz. x

Cheek :mad: !!

Puzz....I would only ever want to borrow a bikini if there was a lovely lady in it :rotfl:!! :o !!

NOAh's a bit cheeky too :mad: !! She thinks I have a one track mind :rotfl:!!

Brog x
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Hi Brogs,

Yep Noah is a cheeky mare, but in her defence it is you who keeps bringing up s & m....!!!! :D

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Busy old time in the Puzz household... today have so far been mum cab for dd to work, then been and done some work.. little bit of overtime for the savings.... washing loaded, unloaded, hung up, and repeat.. bathroom cleaned, food shop done and shortly off out to do another work visit, but this one is only for time not money.. boo.... then off to collect dd, come back, sort washing, cook dinner for lovely mother.. early mothers day.... and then stop.....

Tomorrow I will do more washing and ironing but that's it.. I am a mother you know...!!!

No money news. all a bit dull really...! 11 days until next payment to SC... payday will come.. eventually.....

Have got 2 4 day weeks coming up and then I possibly have 2 more with the bank holidays.... nice..... I haven't booked any time off over easter yet but will probably have a day or 2..

Right best get going...

Love puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Brogden
    Options
    Hi Brogs,

Yep Noah is a cheeky mare, but in her defence it is you who keeps bringing up s & m....!!!! :D

Puzz. x

....oooh...a cheeky mare? I'm going straight over to Noah's thread to tell her what you said. :cool:

My dearest Puzz.......S&M stands for 'Sparks & Mencer'.....you know, the nice expensive shop where you ladies buy your k******s :).

The problem is your minds Puzz :) I won't use the word 'sewers' but.......:p

I can see you're very busy today Puzz so go for it and relax later - a glass of wine maybe? :)

Brog x
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Brogden wrote: »
    ....oooh...a cheeky mare? I'm going straight over to Noah's thread to tell her what you said. :cool:

My dearest Puzz.......S&M stands for 'Sparks & Mencer'.....you know, the nice expensive shop where you ladies buy your k******s :).

The problem is your minds Puzz :) I won't use the word 'sewers' but.......:p

I can see you're very busy today Puzz so go for it and relax later - a glass of wine maybe? :)

Brog x

Hiya Brogs,

I had worked out your acronym but do enjoy a little shades of grey humour occasionally......

Less busy today and most definately finished the day off yesterday with a few glasses of grape juice..:D

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day... At least mine is better than last year when I got nothing....rude.... Although apart from not paying for my card and gift I was the one to take dd to purchase them... And today.. well washing, ironing, cooking a roast.. you get the picture....! But no rushing around and that's very nice indeed... Off to find some appropriate drivel on the tv to do the ironing with..... Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    its monday... boo...
    but a positive...

One poll payment hit my account so that's been moved off into my savings for my car breakdown which will be due in June...

Have lots of work to do, but most of it is around the 10-12 part of the day, and because I ran round a lot last week I'm a bit lost today..! But I do potentially have the opportunity to do a little bit of overtime over the next fortnight... do I or don't I..... dd's a bit upset as she didn't do well in her mocks, but not sure when the fact that she needs to revise is going to kick in.. I get told off if I mention it... don't want to sign up for overtime if I can help her at all.. discussion for tonight I think...!

Am trying to start my NY resolution today... its boring being good.... but willl hopefully get on the treadmill later.. I will keep you posted....!

No other news, I have got a night out next saturday with my girls only to a pizza place so shouldn't be too costly depending on mode of transport yet to be decided.....!

2 weeks until payday.. :eek: so being good would help the finances...Also dd is off work this week & next weekend so mum's cab gets a rest... as does my purse as it always seems to cost me money...

Right off to check out our mobile account and hunt for some vouchers for next saturdays meal...

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Brogden
    Options

No other news, I have got a night out next saturday with my girls only to a pizza place so shouldn't be too costly depending on mode of transport yet to be decided.....!

Pizza......yum yum :) !!

'Girls only....?' What's all that about? You can't have rules like that these days :p !!

I could just do a Calabrese or a Sloppy Guiseppe :(

Broggers x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport