Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Comments

• bunbun2
    bunbun2 Posts: 3,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    still on hols so no crafting:( I am reading the thread but not able to take notes (I can't spend too much time on here at once!) so sorry if I don't mention anything specific.

congratulations to all the winners:T

hope all the poorlies feel better soon

happy belated birthday DTB :j

I have a favour to ask...ages ago I think I saw a digi image of a teenage boy on a mobile phone but can't remember where. does anyone remember seeing it or know of one similar?

we have just spent a fab afternoon on the beach - in the rain! didn't stop the boys going in the sea though:D

dragonllew I made it to the range:j didn't see much to buy though:(
    saving for ds2's summer international scout camp - £200
    £60 deposit paid :j £100 paid:j £40 paid:j
  • ScattyJan
    ScattyJan Posts: 535 Forumite
    Hi Everyone
    how much rain have we had today!
    love the blinkie idea how great!
    Well done Rainmac on your job
    and congrats to all our latest winners
    my mojo completely left home this week , I was trying all week to make some bits with the ribbons so much ended up on recycling you wouldnt belive , but yesterday and today seemed more productive and have now boxed a few bits ready to send on monday.
    I might even sit and do a card or two tonight.
    Love to you all
    xx
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    bunbun2 wrote: »

we have just spent a fab afternoon on the beach - in the rain! didn't stop the boys going in the sea though:D

dragonllew I made it to the range:j didn't see much to buy though:(

Lol Rhys has been to the beach twice this week with his friend as the friends parents had hired a beach hut and it rained both times he still had great fun though.
    The range can be a bit like that they either seem to have laods that I want or nothing lol if you go to Poole the Market Gallery is worth a look its at the bottom of the multistory car park for the dolphin centre.
    enjoy the rest of your hols
  • bunbun2 wrote: »
    I have a favour to ask...ages ago I think I saw a digi image of a teenage boy on a mobile phone but can't remember where. does anyone remember seeing it or know of one similar?

Glad you are having a nice time bunbun - I've just looked through all of my digis but cannot see the image you want - sorry.
    ScattyJan wrote: »
    Hi Everyone
    how much rain have we had today!
    love the blinkie idea how great!
    Well done Rainmac on your job
    and congrats to all our latest winners
    my mojo completely left home this week , I was trying all week to make some bits with the ribbons so much ended up on recycling you wouldnt belive , but yesterday and today seemed more productive and have now boxed a few bits ready to send on monday.
    I might even sit and do a card or two tonight.
    Love to you all
    xx

Too much rain!!!!!! Glad to hear you managed to make some things with the ribbons in the end!!!
    The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi,
    Had my printer installed,anyone know of any sites where i can print out some card backgrounds from?
    We,ve had no rain down here in Wales ,but its looking mighty cloudy now.
    xx
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • Thank you for all my congratulations. Quick questions, what is 'Sarah's' that everyone refers too, it sounds like a online shop? Had a rotten day yestserday as was in hospital for some very painful tests. I have some new craft bits that I am looking forward to having a play with, including acetate and vellum which I have never worked with before. Also MCS Deco Follies arrived today, had a quick look and it seems great! x x x x

artydoll - are you looking for free backgrounds or ones you pay for?
    Hmmm will add up debt and stick on on later!
  • ScattyJan
    Artydoll there are some fab freebies to print out here some lovely papers Ive used this site myself about an hour ago - it was reccomended by someone of here am sorry I cant remember who was a while back - it really is great
    xx
    Yes PONR that site you recommended definatly helped me out , my mojo is back now :-))
  • dragonllew
    artydoll wrote: »
    Hi,
    Had my printer installed,anyone know of any sites where i can print out some card backgrounds from?
    We,ve had no rain down here in Wales ,but its looking mighty cloudy now.
    xx

some here & here and here I've linked to the freebies on the 2nd too sites but they also have packs you can buy. hth will try and think of some other links for you.
  • ScattyJan
    Love the links dragonllew
    xx
  • dragonllew
    Just remembered this one as well scroll through to find the freebies:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing