Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Comments

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,517
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    when i do complete a stint this year I will be thinking very carefully about whether to bother doing it anymore or just the correctly delivered when offered.
    I'm already having that think... I went through the same loop you've described this time last year - this year it was start training then oversubscribed and now silence - but they are still asking for Undelivered and Correctly Addressed at least one a month so I'm happily collecting the £5 vouchers without the messing about with cubes and will do so as long as it lasts.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Anyone else having problems with SMART return envelopes? The last couple I've had have been stuck together on the inside so you can't open them. Very annoying!
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Anyone else having problems with SMART return envelopes? The last couple I've had have been stuck together on the inside so you can't open them. Very annoying!

Just ask TNS to send you some new ones.....so there is now not any probs is there ?
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    my envelope super sticky too .. my trial coming to the end too ! Last 4 weeks , prob miss the easter eggs LOL .....I Have had alot where i have to post morning and afternoon on the same day , which is an extra special outing to do one in the car ! so costing me petrol as nearly always wants to be posted at a post office .... think is becoming to much for such little
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    black_paw wrote: »
    my envelope super sticky too .. my trial coming to the end too ! Last 4 weeks , prob miss the easter eggs LOL .....I Have had alot where i have to post morning and afternoon on the same day , which is an extra special outing to do one in the car ! so costing me petrol as nearly always wants to be posted at a post office .... think is becoming to much for such little

Please note that you can post at anytime at any post box in your post area; so you are not obliged to have to spend any petrol money in order to post at your post office. You can post everything at your nearest post box.
  • Alarae
    Alarae Posts: 355
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Has anyone been invited to a Life of Mail survey? It's conducted by Kantar.

I have registered for the postal survey but not invited to the full one yet (I have done a stint at a previous address) and re-registered for my current home address and after a month or so got the above email.

Or am I being completely dense and this *is* the actual full survey?

It's been a few years since I did the survey. My 1st class stamp supply is running out so I thought I would take another crack at it!
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,077
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I have just received an email inviting me to take part again in the correctly delivered mail survey. However I am back in training for the main survey. I have checked and there is no test items for next week. Does anyone know do they will still consider you for another survey even if you are in training for the main one again.
  • jessmist
    jessmist Posts: 701
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi,
    I have just been accepted for the Royal Mail survey.
    The email says i will receive my first sender pack on the 01/05/17
    It also states I will receive a email to notify when the first pack is prepared and dispatched.

Please could you explain what happens ? I assume I will be given details to make a online account.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,286
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    MABLE wrote: »
    I have just received an email inviting me to take part again in the correctly delivered mail survey. However I am back in training for the main survey. I have checked and there is no test items for next week. Does anyone know do they will still consider you for another survey even if you are in training for the main one again.

They allow you to do the correctly delivered and the unaddressed surveys while you are resting so no problem if you are back on training.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Just ask TNS to send you some new ones.....so there is now not any probs is there ?

Thanks, I'm not simple and have already requested more. I just thought it strange that two they had sent me in posting packs were both stuck together on inside, something I've never encountered in all the years I've been doing the survey.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure