Discount Newspaper Subscriptions

Comments

• Sunny_Saver
    Sunny_Saver Posts: 3,044 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    copper1982 wrote: »
    richardw - I think we meant that the Guardian aren't interested in being competitive regarding the price of subscriptions.

moyesy - are you looking for a code for the times? If so if you google Times Ocado offer you can get the 3.50 for 12 weeks if that is what you are looking for?

Interesting that "i" are doing a subscription now.

Hello Copper1982

I tried googling as you stated above, but all I found was this expired offer:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/25-ocado-voucher-when-you-subscribe/342562

Can you send the current link please?

Thanks for your help!

SS
    “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”

F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • dunholme wrote: »
    The new "i" now offers a subscription package. It is £20 for six months or £35 for the whole year. Advert in today's paper states call 0800 953 3009 and you'll have the pre-paid vouchers by Christmas (the ad was aimed at giving the vouchers as a present).

This offer closes on 10 December.

T&C: i is available for six months (Jan-June 2011) at the discounted rate of £20; or twelve months (Jan - Dec 2011) for just £35. Payment will be taken by credit card. Vouchers will be posted to you on or around 16 December, to arrive in time for Christmas. You may exchange your pre-paid voucher each day for your copy of i at any newsagent.

ivouchers@independent.co.uk
  • dbrookf
    dbrookf Posts: 594 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post

Can anyone access this site - I keep getting an error message but don't know if it's my computer or not... :cool:
  • copper1982
    copper1982 Posts: 60 Forumite
    I think you will find the offer has finished now. Sorry.
  • dbrookf
    I think you will find the offer has finished now. Sorry.

Thanks for your reply - would you mind trying that link for me and telling me what you get? It comes up with ''certificate error'' and I think that might be a computer problem for me... Thx!
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    dbrookf wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply - would you mind trying that link for me and telling me what you get? It comes up with ''certificate error'' and I think that might be a computer problem for me... Thx!

I have opened the link and the page load O.K. for me.

Try The Times and The Sunday Times and save £5.20 a week

Ocado customers can enjoy a special discount from The Times and The Sunday Times when they take out a subscription to the papers.
    Subscribe for 7-days a week and enjoy your first 12 weeks papers for just £3.50 – that’s a 60% saving on the cover price. After your first 12 weeks you can continue to save by getting a minimum of 25% off the cover price of your papers, paying just £6 a week.
  • dbrookf
    JAG wrote: »
    I have opened the link and the page load O.K. for me.

Try The Times and The Sunday Times and save £5.20 a week

Ocado customers can enjoy a special discount from The Times and The Sunday Times when they take out a subscription to the papers.
    Subscribe for 7-days a week and enjoy your first 12 weeks papers for just £3.50 – that’s a 60% saving on the cover price. After your first 12 weeks you can continue to save by getting a minimum of 25% off the cover price of your papers, paying just £6 a week.

Thanks a lot! I knew I had a glitch on my computer... thanks again.
  • Most of the members gave you a lot of useful solution. I will ask you to try "Sunday Times".
  • copper1982
    copper1982 Posts: 60 Forumite
    Apologies I have just tried it as well and it still works, my mistake.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure