Premier Inn - Money Back Guarantee?

Me and my bf went to Devon 2 days ago and stayed at a Premier Inn hotel there for the night. Well the bed was AWFUL! We complained the next day and was told by a member of staff that we would get a refund. But does anyone actually get their's back?

Just worried that my bf won't get it back :/
Yes I use txt speak
GET OVER IT! :P

Comments

• wallbash
    wallbash Posts: 17,775 Forumite
    Yes , we did, have used Premier Inn's a number of times, the last time only three nights ago. But two years ago, combination of a very noisy air con and lack of hot water ruined a nights stay, we very easily got the promised refund.
    But I think you were unlucky, all the beds are being upgraded and the new ones are very good.
  • We have twice used the good night guarantee with no problems. The refund was done straight away with no quibble. Check the bank to see whether it has gone in.
  • pinkmami
    pinkmami Posts: 1,110 Forumite
    Yes. No quibble.
  • They refunded us without any problem at all

We use them quite regularly now - great quality and service:j
  • casey
    casey Posts: 150 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    yes.We have used premier inn many times and have been pleased.We had one stay in London where the bed was uncomfortable and mentioned it the next morning and had money refunded with no hesitation.We were given the option to wait and have refund put through or they would refund and confrim by email.We took the second option.
    Casey
  • pollypenny
    pollypenny Posts: 29,393 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Yes, on two occasions, both of which were because of their new heating systems giving us 30 degrees in the night.
    Member #14 of SKI-ers club

Words, words, they're all we have to go by!.

(Pity they are mangled by this autocorrect!)
  • 1DayAAT
    1DayAAT Posts: 226 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Yes - complained due to noise once from a loud party staying in the hotel slamming doors and being rowdy outside my room til the wee small hours. No quibble full refund for the night I stayed, with apologies for the problem that they had been aware of so fully understood/expected the complaint too.
    Debt Free 08/08/2014 :beer:
    ]
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    1DayAAT wrote: »
    Yes - complained due to noise once from a loud party staying in the hotel slamming doors and being rowdy outside my room til the wee small hours. No quibble full refund for the night I stayed, with apologies for the problem that they had been aware of so fully understood/expected the complaint too.

I don't know what Premier Inn's policy is, regarding the guests who were noisy, but I hope they are banned from all Premier Inn hotels.

I'd much rather have a good night than have inconsiderate noisy guests keeping me awake and then have to claim a refund via the good night guarantee.;)

I've noticed that Premier Inn have recently put notices in the corridors to advise guests that they are entering a 'Quiet Zone'. There is no excuse for slamming doors, loud voices or rowdy behaviour.

If it isn't their policy yet, I hope Premier Inn will implement it soon............ban noisy guests from booking any Premier Inn room.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • wolf12
    wolf12 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Yes, you will definitely get the refund.
    We always stay at Premier Inns and on one occasion our room was right next to the lift and didnt think this would have been a problem until the early hours of the morning when it was constantly going up and down each floor!
    Complained in the morning and was told that we would get a full refund. :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport