Have grasped the nettle..........now to deal with the ensuing rash

Options

Comments

• Igamogam
    Igamogam Posts: 6,024 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ani*fan wrote: »
    Igamogam! How are you doing? I hope all is well and the debt busting still going strong. I'll need to catch up on your diary, it's been ages. I've just made a new one, things are desperate so I'll be around here a lot from now on!

:-) xx

Whoa Ani - where have you been..................... I will look you up on new diary
    Think its same old same old here but feeling more in control. Hmmmm maybe just kidding myself;)
    Be the change you want to see -with apologies to Gandhi :o
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
    'On the internet no one knows you are a cat' :) ;)
  • ani*fan
    ani*fan Posts: 1,554 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Igamogam wrote: »
    Whoa Ani - where have you been..................... I will look you up on new diary
    Think its same old same old here but feeling more in control. Hmmmm maybe just kidding myself;)

I've been very busy wracking up more credit card debt and generally behaving in an out of control manner...oh dear. I could definitely do with feeling more in control.
    xx
    If you know you have enough, you're rich. ;)
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Sheesh! Taken me nearly all morning to sort out some 0%CC deal shifts and some online banking glitches - been on phone a great deal so thank goodness for say no to 0800 etc website:)

Unfortunately with one thing and another this month and last the debt has crept up and I am feeling like 1 step forward 2 back at moment and car needs service aaarrggh! But my pre MSE self would have stuck head firmly in sand but I still feel in control and Eb*y yielded a couple of sales this week.............. better than nothing.

May go to beach for walk - head fuzzy and dont need a 4 day migraine:(
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Walk on beach with friend and her mad dog blew some cobwebs away! Another sale on Eb*y - feel I may have underestimated postage - Oh well. Cant access on line account I sweep all my Eb*y sales into so more phone calls tomorrow - not doing it tonight. Despite enjoyable walk still feeling post viral meh! Had so many plans for this week but already well behind.

I am feeling smug though - January crisp free and if I get to Friday OK it will be February crisp and alcohol free:) March plan will to be crisp alcohol and chocolate free:eek: If I manage that then beyond 31st March I'm not sure what I will stop:)
  • ani*fan
    ani*fan Posts: 1,554 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You're doing well with fleabay, Igamogam, I never really could get into that. Maybe I should try again. Well done you. :-)

I had a giggle about you wondering what to give up next. I'm finally off the cigs and pondering giving up wine...but I fear life wouldn't be worth living. :-D
    If you know you have enough, you're rich. ;)
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Up to 3400 points on You G*v - only 1600 to go to payout :)!!

Been looking at N8ctar points balance too - thats gone up through tag your bag at Oxf*m and Adpoints because I dont shop where you can get nect*r points - not sure what I will use the money earned for.............
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Pay day!!:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j

Back later with some updates hoepfully.Today having a half term treat with DD2 and OH - lunch out. Which happens to coincide with a meal out with my closest friends this evening - oops! Not very good planning;)
  • Rollercoaster_Rach
    Options
    Yes!!!!!! PAYDAY!!
    £2 Savers Club 2014 £54 £20 Jan £14 Feb Mar£8 April £14[
    LBM FEB 2013 32,000 total.
    May 2014 Mum 1500/3000 MB CC 8,043
    BC1 1,900 BC2 5,551 TES 4,896 Nationwide 5,490
    Overdraft 3000 Total debt Feb 2014
  • brizzledfw
    brizzledfw Posts: 7,302 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Yay! I LOVE payday :)

Lovely to see Spring flowers..we now have crocuses in the garden..makes me feel optimistic :)

I have also had a few days not paying for commuting but on the downside we have had the heating on much more often during the day so not a complete gain

Hope you feel Ok now Igamogam and are not missing the Olympics too much ;)
    MFiT-T4 Member No. 96 - 2022 is my MF goal :D
    Winter 17/18 Savings Rate Goal: 25% [October 30%] :T
    Declutter 60 items before 31.03.18 9/60 ** LSDs Target 10 for March 03/10 **AFDs 10/15 ** Sales/TCB Target 2018 £25/£500 NSDs Target 10 for March 02/10 Trying to be a Frugalista:rotfl::T
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Half term over and back to work tomorrow................:( Hasn't been the best of weeks one way and another cant say I have achieved as much as I wanted/hoped and for all sorts of reasons really.............motivation,realistic goals,miserable weather,intermittent working PC,tiredness,and some nagging physical pain!! Its all conspired to make me feel meh about everything!! Did get out to catch up with friends and have had a few sales on Eb*y but that is hardly earth shattering and not really moving things forward. On the money side I have paid the bills and done some CC shuffling and all CC bills have been 'overpaid' but I am kidding myself that the debt is reducing by any amount that would make me want to jump up and down with glee - the end of the tunnel looks as far away as ever........................:(

Think I am just feeling a bit disappointed in myself really...I will snap out of it! Bit of sunshine.Bit of good fortune.A good nights sleep..thats all I am asking for:)

Sounds like work colleagues not had a good time either so next week will be fun.We are all tired before we have started! And there are new frogs to deal with whose antics in their previous settings would make your hair stand on end - oh joy!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback