Comments

• snackatack2000
    snackatack2000 Posts: 1,066 Forumite
    Options
    thanks jen....
  • thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    Options
    I am still awaiting the points owed from the woman & home mag too - have chased but nothing so far :confused:

i did receive an email last week saying they were investigating where my points were and it could take anything between 5 and 7 days...

Yep, I got that email too - and lo and behold, all my missing points were added to my account about two days later! :beer: That's another free CD for me then, hurrah!
  • Edna_Bucket_2
    Edna_Bucket_2 Posts: 2,629 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Bump - 1st of the month, so you can get the Webfetch points again.
  • snackatack2000
    Options
    is anyone else having problems getting on the ipoints page?? i keep getting a one line error message...
  • cdodd
    cdodd Posts: 638 Forumite
    Options
    i was having probs yest but it's working again today, i'm doing quite well with ipoints, spent 6050 points on £30 leisure vouchers in the week and now back to over 2000 for buying car insurance through them, only had to chase once for points everything else seems to get added promptly
  • snackatack2000
    Options
    i ordered a couple of dvds, one on the 26th july and one on 30th, just waiting for them to arrive...

thanks can sign in now...
  • manda1205
    manda1205 Posts: 2,366 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry to hyjack the threas, but does anyone know how long to expect a cd through ipoints/101cd, I ordered last week, still not get it? TIA
  • martyn4764
    martyn4764 Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    manda1205 wrote: »
    Sorry to hyjack the threas, but does anyone know how long to expect a cd through ipoints/101cd, I ordered last week, still not get it? TIA

They'll send you an email when they order it from 101cd; I'd say any day now really, it's usually within a week, give or take, of your order.
  • adam2484
    adam2484 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    guys don't forget boonty. they only give 2 points, max 20 i think. but it works like webfetch and so it's instant.

Pick a game, uncheck the box to subscribe to the email list - click download... cancel the download...
    On the pop up window, you enter your ipoints details and the credit you straight away.

It's not as much hassle as i made it sound lol
  • Babafette
    Babafette Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    adam2484 wrote: »
    guys don't forget boonty. they only give 2 points, max 20 i think. but it works like webfetch and so it's instant.
    Thanks for that adam2484, I didn't know about Boonty. Just got myself an extra 40 ipoints. :beer:
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.... :/
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure