IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

I missed the date to response to Claim Form

Options

Comments

• TRUTHSEEKER
    Options
    On the back of that letter should be something about exchange of papers. Usually item 6.

Does it say 14 days before or something else?
    actuly on back side is point 6 but on very end but it says "All original documents have to brought to the court trail ..."
    and and if both parties except offered mediation servive have to contact HMCTS in 7days .
    So, shuld I still ignoring mediation service and do nothing.
    As is hard for me to understan all weird a LAW language, may some one can read and comment document copies what can be read from the links i posted?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It seems odd that there are no instructions but no matter.

This is the Witness Statement stage. There is nothing to do until they pay the hearing fee because if they don't, the case is dropped. However if they do, then you will need to send your Witness Statement to the court and to them by 14 days before the hearing which is the 3rd January.

No point in sending anything before then and it can be emailed on 3rd rather than worrying about the mail at that time of year.

If you want to make a start have a look at other Witness Statements but you have plenty of time.
  • TRUTHSEEKER
    Options

This is the Witness Statement stage. There is nothing to do until they pay the hearing fee because if they don't, the case is dropped. However if they do, then you will need to send your Witness Statement to the court and to them by 14 days before the hearing which is the 3rd January.

No point in sending anything before then and it can be emailed on 3rd rather than worrying about the mail at that time of year.

If you want to make a start have a look at other Witness Statements but you have plenty of time.
    Thanks IamEmanresu, Wil i need to make a new WS or just use the same I did send when I was replying to the claim form to COUNTRY COURT BUSINESS CENTRE?
    do I need new WS, where i can see good samples if so?
    And what esle i need to have to support me when going to court?
    1.imeges, corespondence ,emails,invoices?
    I got only 2 images of entence to parking and badly visible sign on left.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,638 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    dziugaso wrote: »
    Thanks IamEmanresu, Wil i need to make a new WS or just use the same I did send when I was replying to the claim form to COUNTRY COURT BUSINESS CENTRE?
    do I need new WS, where i can see good samples if so?
    And what esle i need to have to support me when going to court?
    1.imeges, corespondence ,emails,invoices?
    I got only 2 images of entence to parking and badly visible sign on left.
    You have not yet sent a Witness Statement anywhere, have you?

In response to the Claim Form it was a Defence Statement that you should've submitted.

Time for your to re-read post#2 of the NEWBIES thread methinks.
  • TRUTHSEEKER
    TRUTHSEEKER Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 30 December 2017 at 10:32PM
    Options

I have received claimant WS including 34 points why they are right!
    In my opinions only strong failure from their side that they have been sending NTK to wrong address and I haven't seen any PCN either only DR plus ltd started flooding me with finally notices.
    I called them to say that I have no any NTK and asked [not officially over to phone] to send me all info they have to prove that i should pay but in fact, that didn't change anything.
    My hearing date is 17Jan, so I'm now urgent to make my WS and email it to the court on 3th of Jan.
    I digging deeper in NEWBIES #2 to get the right skeleton for Witness statement but want to scan claimant SW and evidence and put the link there to someone to take a look and help me.
    I feel overwhelmed and cant to digest all info they put there..and my English is not very strong to understand all abbreviations and terminology..
    Can someone look at that matter?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,638 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    So what have you done in the last two months when you were given the message:
    You no longer have "plenty of time", so show us the progress you have made.
  • TRUTHSEEKER
    TRUTHSEEKER Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 30 December 2017 at 11:24PM
    Options
    Actually not much done. I did pictures of location and signs. I can send a link to show images i have and can do even short video tomorow at dark time how is all "visible" there, it may help.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    OK, show us all their WS as a Dropbox link here, and we will help you pull their evidence apart. We like doing that.

A video of the location, filmed in the dark, is good evidence that should accompany your WS this coming week.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • TRUTHSEEKER
    Options
    Here are two links:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/noosve4al5odjud/AAAxAi5P70ydddBUiIeBjSZ3a?dl=0
    there is a claimant WS:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/noosve4al5odjud/AAAxAi5P70ydddBUiIeBjSZ3a?dl=0

tomorrow i will do video and maybe some advice for more specific pictures or tips for video could work better?
    Will appreciate all pieces of advice!
    Sincerely
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Get pictures or video that shows from a passenger seat in a car, in the dark, that the terms and signs simply are not lit. Get photos of the entrance if there is no P sign or other parking sign. Get pics of any broken sign, or words covered by trees, hidden on a side wall, etc.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure