Nappy cakes

I am doing some market research and just wondering if you could all fill this questionnaire, I would be very grateful, thankyou :)
https://surveyplanet.com/587f7673b38e8622856b7282

Comments

• Hi, I filled out your survey, hope that helps. I recently received a nappy cake as a gift, it was really beautiful and professionally put together, I thought it was probably about £25 when I first started to open it and was flabbergasted when my sister said she paid £59.95 but it after taking it all part it had so much in it! It was called Bluebird or something. So perceived value on sight wasn't that great but unwrapped contents were lovely
  • chanie
    chanie Posts: 3,317 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I filled in the survey.

If I'm honest, I don't like nappy cakes. Nappies are always handy, so that's a plus, but I think that nappy cakes generally look cheap and tacky. If a friend made me one, I would appreciate the time and effort they had put in, but as they don't require any skill or talent to put together, I wouldn't buy something I could make myself. It may be different if it was high end products that you couldn't buy elsewhere.

A shop opened near me for a couple of months selling nappy cakes, birthday presents, party bags and sweetie baskets. The shop was literally full of junk from the poundshop down the road, wrapped in cellophane. Needless to say, it didn't last long.
  • Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    I have been making nappy cakes now for a very long time and I would not use anything from a poundshop people wont come back if you do :)
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport