Swagbucking into 2018

Comments

• purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,322 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 9 March 2018 at 8:48PM
    Urghh!!! Started a survey on film franchises, completed most of it then got kicked out. It was one of the ugam or whatever they're called surveys. I always get kicked out and don't know why I carried on doing it. :mad: And another one on boilers didn't load the video so that didn't work for me either. Every survey I've done today (about 10) has kicked me out.

ETA: And just noticed the SBTV has gone from 5% each video to 3-4%.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £76.03 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    purplevamp wrote: »

30 vids for 2sb, about 6sb for the whole lot.
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,831 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    katep23 wrote: »
    Could you explain how to transfer it? My PayPal is linked to bank account but couldn't see option to transfer it.

Is there not an option to withdraw funds?
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Is there not an option to withdraw funds?

Hmm, couldn't see one but will try again next time I claim.
  • Catscradle
    Catscradle Posts: 42 Forumite
    I also got kicked out after doing most of that film franchises survey - total waste of time. :(
  • qwiksand
    qwiksand Posts: 250 Forumite
    Hmm, couldn't see one but will try again next time I claim.

On the Summary page at the bottom of the Balance box there is a link to Withdraw Money. Simply click, type the amount, you should see your bank account listed (I guess if there's more than one then you select the appropriate one) and click Continue. In my experience the transfer is within the day (though they say 0-3 days). HTH.
  • qwiksand
    qwiksand Posts: 250 Forumite
    Add the Mastercard to your PayPal and you can then send the money to a contact as friends and family for no fee. Haven't figured out a way to draw it down to PayPal as your own balance so I send it to OH and he sends it back to me.

It's a bit of a pain as you have to add a new card each time but it's an option.

You are lucky if you don't get charged a fee as I am charged 37p for the priviledge!!
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thank you qwiksand, will try that! I get charged for friends and family for a normal credit card but not the prepaid mastercard.
  • Emmaaar22
    Emmaaar22 Posts: 731 Forumite
    purplevamp wrote: »
    Urghh!!! Started a survey on film franchises, completed most of it then got kicked out. It was one of the ugam or whatever they're called surveys. I always get kicked out and don't know why I carried on doing it. :mad: And another one on boilers didn't load the video so that didn't work for me either. Every survey I've done today (about 10) has kicked me out.

To whoever it was who said surveys are the bees knees and best thing around. I rest my case.
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Emmaaar22 wrote: »
    To whoever it was who said surveys are the bees knees and best thing around. I rest my case.

Who said that? :eek:

I think swagbucks surveys are awful, I rarely do the full surveys unless I'm very bored, though I do like the instants when I happen to get one. :D
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family