los pandos vineyard

Options

Comments

• truth_be_told
    truth_be_told Posts: 59 Forumite
    edited 10 April 2015 at 8:16AM
    Options
    Thanks for confirming what we all know by quoting Fundaci!n Metr!poli as associates of M&C. This foundation is one of the firms currently being investigated in the Urdangar!n corruption case, linked to Instituto Noos, having received millions of € presumably from influence peddling and bribery.

Thanks as well for confirming that you are Eduardo Mart!n by using the "deep pockets" tag. Un saludo.

Well, for the record, I am not Eduardo Martin but I must thank you for holding me in such high esteem!! I do find it most amusing that you appear to link certain phrases to certain individuals but if that is your only retort, it is pretty weak!

Regarding your comment about Fundacion Metropoli, I'm presuming that when you state something so serious against one of the most reputable firms of architects in the world, you will be able to provide us all with your detailed knowledge on the subject, confirming the exact date and actual details of the charges of which they have been accused and subsequently found to be guilty in the courts.

I can assure all of our readers that you will be unable to find this Company guilty of any inappropriate action, so I am prepared to state quite categorically, because it is apparent to all, that you should refrain from making unsubstantiated and damaging comments that imply otherwise.
  • masonic
    masonic Posts: 23,275 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I can assure all of our readers that you will be unable to find this Company guilty of any inappropriate action, so I aml prepared to state quite categorically, because it is apparent to all, that you should refrain from making unsubstantiated and damaging comments that imply otherwise.
    When the time comes, chances are nobody will be able to find this "Company" at all.
  • truth_be_told
    edited 10 April 2015 at 7:13AM
    Options
    glamdring wrote: »
    "truth be known" you are becoming tedious and your remarks on this forum are like the contents of eduardos updates...full of long sentences but lacking in any real content..so lets give it one last try shall we and see if you can answer straight forward questions with straight forward answers:-

1)You seem intent on defending the sipp providers due diligence procedures for the los pandos investment. So please can you explain to me how they failed to recognise that the companies luring people into this tragedy were owned by Mr Terence Wright, a man with a history of fraudulant and criminal activity and actually barred by the regulator in performing any financial operations?

2)You seem intent on defending the integrity of the m&c so can you please explain to me why they would use Mr Terry Wright, a man with a history of fraudulant and criminal activity to lure people into this investment? A man barred in performing any financial operations

3)Can you explain to me what is more important to eduardo than facing up to investors who he owes thousands of pounds and explaining the situation?
    If you are unable to explain using straight forward answer then do not concern yourself because we all know who you are. You make out m&c is some global company..when its just a bunch of jokers with a few seedy offices and some dodgy marketing material..so please do yourself a favour...stop wasting your time and keep some integrity if you indeed have any. You really must think that the people using this forum are imbeciles

Where have I defended the actions of the SIPP companies? Quite the opposite, in fact, because SOME of them did clearly fail to make the required level of research into a number of highly dubious investments. But I can assure you, and everyone else on here too, that huge amounts of due diligence has been conducted by other SIPP trustees on this particular project and all have found it to be as sound as a pound.

I have no idea of who Terry Wright is, but if he were (and I use the conditional tense here) to be of a shady background then why did you employ his services in the first place? And if you weren't aware of his background at the time, or there was no information available at the time that proved he was guilty of 'criminal' behaviour you have commented upon, then how should anyone else be expected to know any more than you?? Does it mean, therefore, that everyone who may have been involved in any form of business association with this person, including yourself, is therefefore automatically guilty by association??

But regardless of the background of this person, the fact remains that the only gripe you have about Martin & Clews is that they have not, so far, been able to return your pension investment on time. Of this fact ONLY they are guilty, but that doesn't make the investment a scam and it doesn't make the Directors of the Company bad people or fraudsters (to quote you).

So if they have breached the terms and conditions of your contract, then use the appropriate legal channels to pursue your claim but don't go parading your dirty linen in public in a deliberate attempt to defame the Company and its Directors.

There are many other investors in Los Pandos, including myself, who only wish for a successful outcome so that the Company creates a profit from which to repay us all. But whilst you continue to undermine the investment, the project, the Company and its many reputable business partners, you are not only potentially risking the return of your own investment but those of everyone else who has invested in this project. How stupid and irresponsible is that????
  • truth_be_told
    edited 10 April 2015 at 8:33AM
    Options
    now, now language!!!
    it would appear to all and sundry that you now have to resort to making personal insults and using abusive language because you have clearly lost the debate. You have now come out in your true colours for all to see; the mask has well and truly been lifted!
    I'm not going to stoop to your sad level and respond similarly.The sensible readers on this site will able to form their own opinions and decide for themselves who has provided the more rational, intelligent argument.
  • truth_be_told
    edited 10 April 2015 at 8:34AM
    Options
    masonic wrote: »
    When the time comes, chances are nobody will be able to find this "Company" at all.

i hope, for your sake, given the comments you have made about them, that they don't find you first!!!!!
    oh well, ignorance is bliss!!
  • trevorphillip
    Options
    As I have previously stated I posted a private email address trevorphillipbuck@yahoo.co.uk so people could contact me with information. So truth be told mail me. Give me facts and your observations and lets see how it fits in with all the other info and court papers I'm sitting on. I have had 156 people contact me. I'm in touch with spanish contacts and other businesses in Spain. I would be very interested if you have indeed visited the plot as some other investors have. I would like to compare notes.
    I have collated information over the last six months and passed a file to the serious fraud office.

So I'm not hiding behind this forum. Mail me
  • Miguel_de_Unamuno
    Options
    Well, for the record, I am not Eduardo Martin but I must thank you for holding me in such high esteem!! I do find it most amusing that you appear to link certain phrases to certain individuals but if that is your only retort, it is pretty weak!

Regarding your comment about Fundacion Metropoli, I'm presuming that when you state something so serious against one of the most reputable firms of architects in the world, you will be able to provide us all with your detailed knowledge on the subject, confirming the exact date and actual details of the charges of which they have been accused and subsequently found to be guilty in the courts.

I can assure all of our readers that you will be unable to find this Company guilty of any inappropriate action, so I am prepared to state quite categorically, because it is apparent to all, that you should refrain from making unsubstantiated and damaging comments that imply otherwise.

Yes, Eduardo, Fundaci!n Metr!poli is currently being investigated in the Noos affair by the Central Court nº 5 of the Audiencia Nacional (diligencias previas 280/07), together with Argenta Inmobiliaria, Grupo Intervida and Fundaci!n Universal, as you well know, and its belonging to the corruption network has been aired by serious press (not online tabloids) (see "El Pa!s" of 1 March 2013 "Un exsocio de Urdangarin diseña el futuro de A Coruña por 684.000 euros", as a new joiner I am not able to post links).

These are facts, not slander. And you know it. And you know there is more.

We would be very grateful if you please stopped threatening people with legal action and start paying investors and creditors in general. Gracias.
  • truth_be_told
    Options
    oh dear. having another tantrum are we? the only threats being made on here are coming from you. Tell me who else have you threatened on here or anywhere else.The record is wearing a bit thin now. Go and lie down for a bit!!
  • truth_be_told
    edited 10 April 2015 at 11:11AM
    Options
    As I have previously stated I posted a private email address [EMAIL="trevorphillipbuck@yahoo.co.uk"]trevorphillipbuck@yahoo.co.uk[/EMAIL] so people could contact me with information. So truth be told mail me. Give me facts and your observations and lets see how it fits in with all the other info and court papers I'm sitting on. I have had 156 people contact me. I'm in touch with spanish contacts and other businesses in Spain. I would be very interested if you have indeed visited the plot as some other investors have. I would like to compare notes.
    I have collated information over the last six months and passed a file to the serious fraud office.

So I'm not hiding behind this forum. Mail me

I have had reason in the past to reported matters to the serious fraud office and if there is any substance at all behind the allegations received they act very quickly indeed. If they haven't acted by now, it means they are not interested.
    So, please provide on here the file number, the person(s) you are dealing with and the date you submitted your findings, so that it is possible to contact them directly.
  • truth_be_told
    edited 10 April 2015 at 11:12AM
    Options
    Yes, Eduardo, Fundaci!n Metr!poli is currently being investigated in the Noos affair by the Central Court nº 5 of the Audiencia Nacional (diligencias previas 280/07), together with Argenta Inmobiliaria, Grupo Intervida and Fundaci!n Universal, as you well know, and its belonging to the corruption network has been aired by serious press (not online tabloids) (see "El Pa!s" of 1 March 2013 "Un exsocio de Urdangarin diseña el futuro de A Coruña por 684.000 euros", as a new joiner I am not able to post links).

These are facts, not slander. And you know it. And you know there is more.

We would be very grateful if you please stopped threatening people with legal action and start paying investors and creditors in general. Gracias.

And the verdict was???????? have they been found guilty of something??????????? What precisely were they accused of doing??? All you have found is some tenuous information on the internet about which you know nothing but presume to know it all.

I am no more Eduardo Martin than I am Jimmy Saville!!!! if you can't establish this one single fact correctly, there is no chance the rest of your comments are valid either

be careful in which direction you aim your gun for the bullets may rebound and hurt you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure