Comments

• miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    The gonads are hungry...
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I too think it time to branch out, tried out inbox pounds seems better paid, ill also give dooyoo a whirl. I use the sites to make a wee bit extra not using them as an income- just dont have sort of time with the kids, work shifts and my ongoing extension to the house,..
  • miwa
    That sounds rough. :(
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    spiritwood wrote: »
    and anal anchors :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Tolteca87 wrote: »
    Not to forget the bog roll.
    miwa wrote: »
    And cotton wool...

............. Don't forget my book reviews about horrific murders & blood & guts & things....:eek:

Codes. They must be everyday phrases and we can't post the ones we decide on for use openly,so that needs to be addressed without being accused of forming an inner circle or being the elite.
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    mm123 wrote: »
    I too think it time to branch out, tried out inbox pounds seems better paid, ill also give dooyoo a whirl. I use the sites to make a wee bit extra not using them as an income- just dont have sort of time with the kids, work shifts and my ongoing extension to the house,..
    My sympathy mm....we had an extension put on three years ago. No privacy & no life other than dust & dirt & builder's bums (very VERY rarely a nice view ;) ) for three weeks. But well worth it afterwards :T
  • miwa
    My brother has chronic builder's bum. It's an affliction.
  • Leo2020
    Leo2020 Posts: 910 Forumite
    milo72 wrote: »
    Codes. They must be everyday phrases and we can't post the ones we decide on for use openly,so that needs to be addressed without being accused of forming an inner circle or being the elite.

Been away for a few days because my laptop broke. I take it I'm missing something here? Or do I need to be in the special inner circle?
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    milo72 wrote: »
    ............. Don't forget my book reviews about horrific murders & blood & guts & things....:eek:

explain? being thick ( and tired)
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • miwa
    spiritwood wrote: »
    explain? being thick ( and tired)

Then Nick (or whoever) would also know them.
  • miwa
    Leo2020 wrote: »
    Been away for a few days because my laptop broke. I take it I'm missing something here? Or do I need to be in the special inner circle?

We prefer to think of it as an inner hexagon. As in, "I've gone and bust my inner hexagon!"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure