PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OMG someone's watching us

I popped into Wilkinson's earlier to pick up some bits and noticed a white vinegar spray next to the stardrops. I can't remember the brand name (wasn't 1 I recognised) but the spray was 99p for 500 ml of 4% vinegar, but the vinegar was on the shel next to the borax and the bicarb :rotfl:

It made my day.
Peek-a-boo

Comments

• Quasar
    Quasar Posts: 121,720 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    99p for 4% vinegar?????? :rotfl:

Nah, they ain't watching us. They've just heard half the story. :rotfl: :D
    Be careful who you open up to. Today it's ears, tomorrow it's mouth.
  • weenie
    weenie Posts: 240 Forumite
    :j Hi my brother works for Wilkos and told me about it today. Its made by Dri-Pak.
    Couldnt believe it!!
    LIVE, LOVE, AND LEARN!!
  • Lillibet_2
    Lillibet_2 Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    We should start an OS syndicate & market lemon juice & bicarb before that appears on the cleaning shelves too.....stop these 2nd raters jumping on our band wagon : bloody cheek!!!!

Any news on when Martins OS book is due out, I predict an upsurge in all these things then!?
    Post Natal Depression is the worst part of giving birth:p

In England we have Mothering Sunday & Father Christmas, Mothers day & Santa Clause are American merchandising tricks:mad: Demonstrate pride in your heirtage by getting it right please people!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure