Huawei G300 £65 from Tesco

Options

Comments

• Bunny82
    Bunny82 Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    What ROMs are people using? I'm still undecided but would like an all round one (but still looks pretty!).
    Dry January: 31/31 days. :T
  • Kernel_Sanders
    Options
    Chozeba wrote: »
    Hello every one, i have never use Huawei. So now i am interested in Huawei G300 as i have seen a pic and then search other features. But i am not sure that how features of this worked? If any one have personal experience of Huawei G300 so please share with me.
    Seriously, you are asking people to say 'how the features work'??
    Suggest you read through the thread and if you can't find the answer, then ask something specific.
  • Tony5101
    Tony5101 Posts: 1,589 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I think he's a spammer trying to up his post count to be able to post links.
    Check out his other posts. They make about as much sense as this one.
  • MillicentBystander
    Options
    Tony5101 wrote: »
    I think he's a spammer trying to up his post count to be able to post links.
    Check out his other posts. They make about as much sense as this one.

Just had a look and couldn't stop myself reading them as Borat :D
  • smiddle3
    Options
    Just want to update on my previous posts that I've done the ICS update that silly goose mentioned and my phone is working fine, thank you sg you're a legend!

Just wondering (as a complete newbie), I've downloaded a load of songs from a music downloader app but i don't know how to save them onto my internal memory or my sd card, they just show up under my file manager in the audio category. Any ideas what I need to do to get them onto my sd card?

Cheers
  • sillygoose
    sillygoose Posts: 4,794 Forumite
    Options
    smiddle3 wrote: »
    Just want to update on my previous posts that I've done the ICS update that silly goose mentioned and my phone is working fine, thank you sg you're a legend!

Just wondering (as a complete newbie), I've downloaded a load of songs from a music downloader app but i don't know how to save them onto my internal memory or my sd card, they just show up under my file manager in the audio category. Any ideas what I need to do to get them onto my sd card?

Cheers

Good job!

Which music downloader app? bit confused if you 'downloaded' the songs they must have saved somewhere on the phone? can you play them when offline? - or is it a streaming music service?

I have all my music on my PC as MP3's in albums, I just plug the phone into the PC and when the phone ask, let it connect to the PC. I then get a couple of new drives appear on PC, one is the phones internal memory. The other is the 16gb SD card I put in the phone. I just copy and paste the albums to the SD card drive under the music folder. Disconnect and all set to play via 'Google play' widget I put on one of the home screens.

Under settings, device, default storage location to SD card to preserve main memory. Also in the camera app set to save on SD card not internal.

Highly recomend getting into the app 'Power Toggles' the one in ICS for some reason doesn't have control of mobile data - I like to see if its on or off, switch it off when not needed and have easy control.
    Power Toggles lets you decide which buttons you want on the widget, even one to swich the flash light on/off like a torch. How it looks ect.
    European for 3 weeks in August, the rest of the year only British and proud.
  • Clutterfree
    Clutterfree Posts: 3,678 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just received my phone from Isme. Inserted O2 sim and it asks for sim network unlock pin.
    So, as expected, it is locked to Voda.
    I shall order an unlock code from EBay.
    Now the problem is when I insert the Voda sim provided, I do not get any network coverage. Why would this be? I can get Voda on another phone here so there are no signal problems here.
    How do I activate this sim so that I can have a play whilst waiting for my unlock code to arrive?
    Thanks.
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
  • JethroUK
    JethroUK Posts: 1,959 Forumite
    Options
    Just received my phone from Isme. Inserted O2 sim and it asks for sim network unlock pin.
    So, as expected, it is locked to Voda.
    I shall order an unlock code from EBay.
    Now the problem is when I insert the Voda sim provided, I do not get any network coverage. Why would this be? I can get Voda on another phone here so there are no signal problems here.
    How do I activate this sim so that I can have a play whilst waiting for my unlock code to arrive?
    Thanks.

Mine was dead too - you would have to put some credit on it or maybe it will work on wi-fi until you unlock it

this ebay seller promise to unlock within 48 hours
    When will the "Edit" and "Quote" button get fixed on the mobile web interface?
  • Rusty!
    Rusty! Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Voda activation

Will work just fine wi-fi only for the time being.
  • Clutterfree
    Clutterfree Posts: 3,678 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    JethroUK wrote: »
    Mine was dead too - you would have to put some credit on it or maybe it will work on wi-fi until you unlock it

this ebay seller promise to unlock within 48 hours

Thanks. I put my sons Voda sim in and that works.
    Have ordered an unlock code but forgot to tell them it was currently locked to Voda UK so hope it still goes through. Shouldn't think it will come until Monday now.

Does anyone know if there is an app where I can assign different text notification tones and caller tones to each contact please?
    I can see that I can already assign diff call sounds to diff contacts but not text sounds.

Thanks. :)
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure