B Carter Fil Clnt

Comments

• Hi

I have been paying by dd to b carter fil clnt and contacted them to found out who they are and got put through to fredrickson international to be told they are pay off a debt, they told me my last payment will be this month. I have to now find who this debt is with.I have stopped my dd

Thanks for your help

Mogale
  • Be very careful...I missed one or 2 payments on a repayment plan to a credit card-as the online bank page said the account was not receiving payment or similar-I had paid regularly but moved house & didnt think to tell the creditor --then I found this agency sent someone to ask my neighbors nosey questions about me- & they sent me mail to the house next door- and i contacted ' frederick international'- I felt they were aggressively pursuing the debt and was offered a 25% reduction for lump sum- I sensed they would cause trouble and rack up baliffs payments court costs etc if they could-- so decided to raise the money to pay them off- they demanded my bank details & a 20 deposit until the money was in the account-then they took the agreed ammount- next month i was idly checking my pending payments online & saw they had arranged to take another 250 shortly without telling me though i had paid in full the agreed ammount- luckily the bank agreed to stop it though the payment should have gone through next banking day-- & stopped any further payments being made - the ammount was approx the 25% which they had reduced the debt by- and i cant remember what the receipt letter said but i expect i would have been unable to prove that i had paid in full & would have never got that money back once it left my account..
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,517
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Another one i have had letters from all sorts of threats, None have materialised.

Sent me a nice shiny payment card with a silly payment plan without any notice or any idea who the debt was from or for how much.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• The web site i have for this d/d is
    www.
    fredpay.
    com (sorry wasnt allowed to post this as a link)
    the phone number is 0845 0349711 and the contact address is
    PO Box 260
    Weybridge
    Surrey
    KT130YH

hope this helps any one who needs to contact them in future. ;)
  • BigCraigJohn
    BigCraigJohn Posts: 1,082
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Best thing is not to have direct debits full stop with anyone you are not comfortable with. Get there bank details and set up a standing order, that way you are in control of how much and when it goes out.
    Just keep paying them if you are happy that you are paying what you should be, they wont take any action while you are making regular payments even if it is late or they havnt agreed.
  • This company have always been fair with me until last month, they contacted me on the 26th July to ask if I would up my repayments from £11 to £15 a month, no problem I said you can set the direct debit up for the last day of the month as it already was. They took the £11 out on 30th July...then took £15 out on the 3rd Aug which caused an overdraft charge of £15. Oh well I thought thats just bad luck. Then the bank took the fee out on the 30th Aug and you guessed it Carter took another £15 on the 31st Aug causing yet another £15 charge. So they tried to take 3 payments within 6 weeks. I have now cancelled my dd but that doesn't take away the fact I am now £30 worse off because they can't get their act together.
  • Hi all,

I have the exactly the same as Jinty71 B carter FIL CLNT in my d/d and for the life of me i couldn't figure out who they are but going through my draw i've found out who they are, Bryan carter Solicitors they are dealing with a debt i have with Littlewoods the address is
    11 De Havilland Drive
    Weybridge
    Surrey
    KT 13 ONT

Tel: 08453133128
    I hope this helps anyone who are having problems or simply don't know who B carter FIL CLNT are. :)
  • The direct dial number for these guys is.......01204 770423. used it today and got through :j
  • My partner has been paying £10 a month direct debit and has never missed a payment. Now B Carter has forwarded my partners details onto another debt collecter called Advantis Debt collection centre.

I personally think that this B Carter Fil Clnt is a scam, im in the process of talks with the Trading Standards to find out if this company is legal.

My partner has had no correspondce from B Carter and we had no telephone number until getting it from this site.

I urge you all to be very careful when dealing with these people.

Daniel
  • I have just got off the phone to this company Thier phone number is

0845 0349712

Xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business