The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• Only made 139 yesterday and I'm slow this morning too with only 23 so far. (I did the PL vids before 8 so they count as yesterday).

I wish SBTV mobile was easier to do in my house... wifi and three storeys is mostly fine for my computers and my blu-ray but my mobile only picks it up when I go downstairs (I only made 38 from it yesterday, so that's 12 sb more I could have had). Though if one of them is going to be difficult about picking wifi up I would definitely pick the mobile.
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Morning Swaggeroos :D How's it all going??? it sounds like lots of you are claiming those vouchers already.......its such a great feeling isn't it?

I might add the claims to the second post - would that be useful? If you would like me to add your claims just let me know by highlighting the claim amount you have put in so far :)

I am sitting at 807 at the minute so another claim will be getting added for me very soon :)

I got the email through about being nominated as swag mom (thanks again for thinking of me :) ) and have approved it - i think i have to add photos for it to be on the page which i will try to do today - my computer wouldn't let me do anything with it yesterday for some reason.

Cally - hope you have a better day today!! xxxx

Good Luck with those personal targets for today :) are we all aiming for the targets on the meter??? Its hard for me not to look at it and think about getting it :rotfl::rotfl:
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 12 April 2012 at 9:50AM
    I'm aiming for the 100 target on the meter, that way I can get more votes to use for voting for you FC :)

17./.100 so far

Had another lie in this morning.
    At work today but then "should" be off tomoro ... we shall see

Already had someone demanding my phone number (for the tracing equines site I do as a hobby) to which I told them, they were capable of writing in facebook chat so just type away in that. When asked what my problem was, I said my phone number is private.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Peanut Labs, Media survey for 60 bucks, it's the radio one, credits instantly
  • Hi Im new to the forum, lurked for a while and thought I would join you. I joined Swagbucks on Sunday and have just claimed my 1st amazon voucher today. Hope its ok to join you all.
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    lisa_o wrote: »
    Hi Im new to the forum, lurked for a while and thought I would join you. I joined Swagbucks on Sunday and have just claimed my 1st amazon voucher today. Hope its ok to join you all.

Of course lisa :) great to have you join us!!! and well done on the quick voucher claim :D
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • vid
    vid Posts: 273
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi... I would also like to join... :) I joined swagbucks on the 7th but started on it on the 9th. So far i have reached about 1056. I have been following this thread for the past two days...thought its time to join in the fun :)
    Swagbucks: April: 25£ May: 25£ June 25£
    Amazon 100£ Voucher: 45/100

July Wins: Yankee UnionJack Candles, Footloose in London DVD, MacBook Case, Rimmel Mascara, Books x 11
  • happysquirrel
    happysquirrel Posts: 20 Forumite
    edited 12 April 2012 at 7:00PM
    Hello :) hope it's not too late for me to join in, been lurking for a few days but decided to be brave and post.

I'm really enjoying Swagbucks so far, joined up on the 24th March and am absolutely thrilled that I have £15 of Amazon vouchers and another 5000 points already! :j

I don't really have a specific goal, just to get as many vouchers as I can in the next couple of months to help pay for a replacement for my now very broken iPod. Going to be spending a great deal of time on a train at the end of June so I'm hoping to have it by then to entertain me through the long, boring hours.
  • How are people using SBTV on their mobile, as I've read that it plays automatically or something along those lines. I've got an android phone, is there an app or something? :)
  • blondy24
    blondy24 Posts: 702 Forumite
    Hello all,

How do you all manage to get so many points per day. When I try the surverys I don't qualify only on 170 points since I joined :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure