PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Hoarding - A New Start

Comments

• whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Still need some work done on my head! I keep reading all the things that you are moving on, and thinking, ohh, I'd like that, I'd like that!
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • sjprmc01
    sjprmc01 Posts: 917 Forumite
    61. Out- a broken dolls house light
    62. Out- a pound shop rubber watch
    63. Out- a long thin plastic storage basket (good for nothing)
    64. Picked the remaining 'stuch' bit of peppa pig border off the wall
    65. Out- upsy daisy soft toy
    66. Stored away unused kids bags and dolls pram body

Ok, I'm losing steam now and have a mountain of kids stuff in front of me to attempt to find a proper home for rather than chucked across the floor
    No more unnecessary toiletries Feb 2014 INS: 24 UU: 13. Mar 2014. INS: lost count, naughty step for me! UU: 8
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Best I have managed is a load of samples, some hardly used make up, some never will be used make up and a set of never used make up brushes to go to Give and Make up (have the padded envelope - just need to get it set up and then I can post it on Friday :j)
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • lostinrates
    lostinrates Posts: 55,283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    The_Dragon wrote: »
    Best I have managed is a load of samples, some hardly used make up, some never will be used make up and a set of never used make up brushes to go to Give and Make up (have the padded envelope - just need to get it set up and then I can post it on Friday :j)

The dragon, your best is plenty good enough...try not thinking of it as 'only' :)

Sjp...my goodness.....look at you go!

I am just checking in right now.

I woke up feeling better than I have done for weeks, and went out, did the animals happily, came it got clean and made up...then wretched my guts out. :(. The being sick is fine, 'normal' nothing to do with health problems, but my body couldn't cope and I spend morning lieing still on the elcetric blanket easing my muscles. :o

So up, and ordered a fabric sample (to discuss with stitching witch!) and just starting more useful pottering now.
  • sjprmc01
    Oh, LIR! Hope you are ok! I hate being sick :(.

Can I count my cup of tea (tea bag) and kit kat I just had as 67 and 68?

No? Ah well, was worth a try! Not sure I will make 100, but I will try! Still have the sharing kids room (where the latter half of the stuff came from) to make habitable again :(
    No more unnecessary toiletries Feb 2014 INS: 24 UU: 13. Mar 2014. INS: lost count, naughty step for me! UU: 8
  • sjprmc01
    Not sure this will work, but I've opened the cupboard of doom

http://twitter.com/StarSas76/status/299155975846367233/photo/1
  • The_Dragon
    Well I am planning on counting my flask of ginger and lemon tea and my soup and roll so why not the tea and bikkit :D

Goddess I wish I could declutter this flipping cold or at least the sneezing!:mad:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
  • The_Dragon
    Urk good luck sjp!
  • sjprmc01
    Decided to close the cupboard of doom I've no time for it as have to get the kiddiewinks in less than an hour

I added in a tower of stuff that had been sat on top of toy box since Xmas!

67. Churned tower of toys to cupboard of doom
    68. Chucked pound shop see-through Halloween costume
    69. Cleaned kitchen table top
    70. Out- various bits and bobs of paper which mean my 9th square boxes could be reduced
  • sjprmc01
    71. Out- yellow pages since they don't even recycle them
    72. Took dry clothes off horse
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure