Gfk surveys and app

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    i think i am now a long term panelist so i won't get anything.

I disagree with this as I am a long term panellist too but each to their own. Just do the surveys if you have time and try to look at winning as a bonus more than anything. At least you're getting to air your opinions on TV programmes good or bad!
  • sammyz1
    sammyz1 Posts: 119 Forumite
    I recently joined this panel, and the survey's are really easy to do.

But I did a long survey and it said the payout was £3 and it's been about a week now I think and I still haven't received anything.

Will I get an email? Or will have I to redeem it somehow? Or chase somebody for it?

Thanks in advance
  • sammyz1 wrote: »
    I recently joined this panel, and the survey's are really easy to do.

But I did a long survey and it said the payout was £3 and it's been about a week now I think and I still haven't received anything.

Will I get an email? Or will have I to redeem it somehow? Or chase somebody for it?

Thanks in advance

I was entered into that too. They did eventually send an email with the £3 coupon code for it. Took a few weeks but at least got it in the end. :)
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    I get a few wins quite often but nothing big. Then again every little win is better than no win :j
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • tygr
    tygr Posts: 155 Forumite
    Been a member off and on for years. Won £2 in my first month and that's it! Plus it's repetitive and boring. Every now and then they ask me to rejoin and sometimes I do for another few months. I'm surprised too to hear of the returns some people get.
    December 2010 wins - 12 month Four Four Two subscription; Alcatel OT 708 phone; Miffy cuddly toy; Nivea gift pack
  • I was a member a few years ago and have recently started up again. The surveys are really quick and I remember in one year of doing it more or less daily I had a total of £80 Amazon vouchers. I don't know if that's an average amount as I gave up after that but I'm hoping so now that I've started getting involved again :)
    I'd say go for it, in any case!
    £2013 in 2013 / £353.22 /£2013 so far
    Quidco: £53.15, Swagbucks: £30, Other: £27 AGC
  • haondotri
    haondotri Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 23 March 2014 at 2:34PM
    I've won the odd £2 and £5, and always complete the week long surveys when they're available for a guaranteed £5.

However, does anyone have an email address where I can contact them about not receiving my last voucher? I got an email on March 6th saying that it had been posted and as yet I have not received it. But the email just says "if you have any problems, contact the website where you ordered your reward", and on the media survey site, when I click on "contact us" it brings up the Microsoft outlook thing (there's no actual email address shown) and my email account refuses to be linked to that.

Thanks.

*UPDATE*
    I have now remembered the name of the reward site (Ovation) and have managed to track down an email address for them.
  • Is anyone doing the surveys from AskGFK? (They used to be Surveys.com)
    I have been doing them - and have painfully reached 990 points (1500 needed for £15 voucher) - but to get some of them awarded I have had to e-mail, present screen shots to prove I have completed the surveys, and then it's not always accepted.

I lost about 200 or 250 or 300 points once - a long survey, but they say it was not recorded - they wouldn't accept the screenshot that showed - in the address bar - that it was completed (I'm going back a few months now with this one, so can't remember exact wording - and the e-mails are on a laptop which won't work now).

There seem to be a lot of technical problems i.e. after you have done the surveys it doesn't return you to the Survey site, and then my heart sinks, as when this happens it tends to mean the points won't be recorded.

I last sent an e-mail about 10 days ago to 'Pam Hughes' - no reply as yet (again - they are often very slow to get back, if at all).

I seem to remember that when they were Surveys.com it was similar.

there's been a survey for 90 (which I was invited to by e-mail too) waiting on my account on their site, but each time I click on it it says

<-- Invalid QueryString Supplied -->
    Id is null

which is ridiculous as I'm logged in - I am using the link on the site - and I was invited to it too.

No surveys since - and there's only been 10 points earned this year.

Perhaps they're going down the pan again - it seems really badly managed... considering it seems to be linked to GFK (I used to do their TV/Media daily surveys, until I got fed up of earning nothing) - but it is quite a big company I think.
  • NeverInDebt
    NeverInDebt Posts: 4,634 Forumite
    I wouldn't touch that company with a 10foot bargepole. They seem to pester people ringing up to do surveys. They rang us on Mothering Sunday even though I have never given them my number and I am on TPS
  • would that be the same Survey company?
    As I am meaning the Online one
    i.e. https://www.askgfk.co.uk/index.php?id=7&L=en
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family