Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Swag Code Alert! Enter EditorsPick in the Swag Code box until 12PM PT/3PM ET to earn 4SB.
  • Yay....I finally got my swagcode on swago which means I can submit for a 125 SB bonus. Will do it in the morning though as have met target for today and wont be doing much on here tomorrow as working and then going out for the night for husbands 50th. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Just did a really bizzare suvey (4 minutes for 15 sb) all the questions were random - One set of questions were asking if I have been burgled and the next were about barbeque! and one question was "In degrees Celsius, what is the correct body temperature for an adult?" Really weird survey....

• parksandrec
    parksandrec Posts: 226 Forumite
    1 minute survey 50SB literally just asks about your views on the government who you're voting for etc..
    Although the first questions spells Wales as Whales. Maybe pick England to be sure just incase you get screened
    :staradmin
    Swagbucks rewards £140 Amazon vouchers. £70 Paypal vouchers £10 iTunes
    Qmee Rewards - £14.89
    If you can dream it you can do it - Walt Disney :A
  • economum
    economum Posts: 145 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Lungboy wrote: »
    1min gold survey for 50sb on voting.

Thanks for the recommendation.:beer: I just got this and it's given me enough swagbucks to get to the 620 needed for Amazon £5 ...which means I can now submit swago x

I'm saving it for tomorrow as I've just made today's target, must make sure I don't forget!!!
  • parksandrec
    edited 28 April 2017 at 8:01PM
    economum wrote: »
    Thanks for the recommendation.:beer: I just got this and it's given me enough swagbucks to get to the 620 needed for Amazon £5 ...which means I can now submit swago x

I'm saving it for tomorrow as I've just made today's target, must make sure I don't forget!!!

I was just able to claim my 620SB voucher with it too! I save them up then make a big Amazon pantry order with it
    Qmee Rewards - £14.89
  • economum
    economum Posts: 145 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post

Wow - I've received my amazon evoucher already!!!:j
  • parksandrec
    Wow - I've received my amazon evoucher already!!!:j
    I got mine straight away too!
    Qmee Rewards - £14.89
  • skyline
    skyline Posts: 149 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I was hoping that the issues with the mobile apps would've been fixed by now. Reaching the daily goal over the bank holiday weekend should be fun.
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    To-Do List Bonus 4 SB
    To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus 2 SB
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts