Gfk surveys and app

14567810»

Comments

• bettyboo71
    bettyboo71 Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Thanks for the warning. I think I am sitting with about 7000 points now, and I rarely ever want the prizes, so have been considering giving it up. I might just wait until they have a voucher I would realistically use, then put all my points into that draw.
  • tansycat I wish I had read your thread sooner I have just had my account disabled with no warning stating that my reviews are no longer required and I had 18200 points I would say to anyone else don't waste your time
  • Has anyone ever actually won one of these prizes ? I've been doing these surveys for years now, and never won anything. I've won several £1 and £2 vouchers in their WISAD surveys, but not a sausage on the Media surveys.
  • Having read the OP's post in July I exchanged my 50,000 points for prize draw entries in August,not a sausage won either.
  • A year or so back before they changed their prize draw options I did win £50 twice with their bonus draw. Both prizes occurred within a month of each other which was a surprise. Apart from those it has just been £1 & £2 wins and the odd guaranteed £5 when you do the longer surveys. But overall I rarely bother these days. Must use up those spares points though!
  • themadvix
    themadvix Posts: 7,895 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Thanks for the warning, although I've rejoined relatively recently, so I doubt it will be a problem.

Since I've rejoined I've not won any of the points vouchers (but haven't been saving them up to enter en-masse until recently. However, I've won several of the £2 vouchers and years ago when I was on the panel before I won £500 - so the big prizes are there (and as a well-established market research company, I imagine Gfk are legally bound to provide the prizes they say they are).
    Mortgage free 16/06/2023! £132,500 cleared in 11 years, 3 months and 7 days

'Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.' Ernest Hemingway

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    I very quickly gave this up as a bad job, I rarely if ever won £1 or £2 and for all the effort I was putting in. There are better ways to earn online!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,421 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Whats peoples experience of gfk surveys and tracking app.
    I had the app installed on phone, hudl and ipad. I should get £1 a month. Not had this months payment. I have done several surveys but not had payments for quite a while. Its a pain when you have to chase these things.
    I know the apps are installed as there was a time when the apps stopped working and i had to reinstall them so i do check them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure