Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Claire1972
    Claire1972 Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    Good Morning everyone

Planning a biscuit and muller shop this morning will report back with results.

Claire
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits. :)
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all :)
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    TM you should have been in p/l last night as loads of mince - pork & beef. I got 8 packs of 750g lean mince & 2 500g of pork mince and they were only 50p each. There was loads of it. Could not get any more in my basket. Unfortunately 1 went through at higher price so refund and gift card so ended up costing £3 for 7kg mince.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Where did you get to? I honked a few times but you never came so I had to go to catch the start of my shift:(

Dunno why but we are ridiculously busy at the mo, T have some new Salad Promotions but larger than forecast orders from W, S, & M&S too. Is everyone on diets?
    Will probably see a lot of Salad & Stir Fry Woopsies soon;)

Morning everyone:hello:

ChelseaFred:)

Can you please honk louder next time?:D

I’d love to visit the stir fry mines:smileyhea:smileyhea

The salad mountain was in my local A the other day. I’ve never seen so many 10p lettuces:eek:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    TM you should have been in p/l last night as loads of mince - pork & beef. I got 8 packs of 750g lean mince & 2 500g of pork mince and they were only 50p each. There was loads of it. Could not get any more in my basket. Unfortunately 1 went through at higher price so refund and gift card so ended up costing £3 for 7kg mince.

Funnily enough I nearly called in as earlier I’d seen loads of smoked salmon. No room in the inn......I mean freezer:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all, dull here again.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning Elite.
    Hoping everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those not so. ((Louj))
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Good morning all

tnr1884.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Good evening......Hope all is well with you all and you have had good days....

I succumbed and did a bisquit shop this evening...Results in an hour....

Good news too....Son had a second interview today following on from the first one he had on Tuesday.....He has done well again and now progresses to a final interview with the CEO of the company.....Very pleased for him....Proud dad:D

He also has a few online tests to do too....Never knew getting a job was so long winded...A long time since I had a job interview....:eek:

What wonderful news xxx
    Claire1972 wrote: »
    Good Morning everyone

Planning a biscuit and muller shop this morning will report back with results.

Claire

ooh I am hoping to go between places at work... if I get the chance x:D:D:D:D:D
  • tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    Options
    .[/QUOTE]
    and breathe.... remember to make him suffer and you will be using this to your benefit for the full year!

Is the tree okay?

If you find anything let me know please x

The tree is fine and DH is really upset over what he has done. Off to garage this morning to see what they say - main concern at the moment is if the car is OK to drive. We are flying from Heathrow in a couple of weeks and if the car is off the road we are completely stuffed. This is not a good start to 2018.
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure