IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

ANPR Ltd - Local counsil statement,, !!!!!!!

Comments

• Marktheshark
    Marktheshark Posts: 5,841 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Until someone makes an "official compliant" you can not take it past their hands to the higher channels.
    I do Contracts, all day every day.
  • enfield_freddy
    enfield_freddy Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    downloaded from what do they know , as a .doc file , saved as a html and uploaded on my server , try this link

http://www.theterminalhut.com/public/letter.html
  • surfboy1
    surfboy1 Posts: 345 Forumite
    Does this look like PPC greed will bring about PPC downfall?;)
  • enfield_freddy
    this is just the start , if this continues there will not be any point in joining the BPA or IPC , this method there is no appeal system , ticket , debt collector CC form ,
  • esmerobbo
    esmerobbo Posts: 4,979 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    If we see a keepers details given to ANPR through their membership of the CSA ATA, it will be interesting to see what financial interest they declare they have in the vehicle.
  • enfield_freddy
    well a rather hastily reply from the DVLA this morning that contradicts Brian Dodges one yesterday

received 08.30 this morning looks like they have read the new blog about ACE on the prankys site

http://www.theterminalhut.com/public/Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg
  • esmerobbo
    esmerobbo Posts: 4,979 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Hence my post above #36, they would need a financial interest in the vehicle to be able to gain RK details, maybe Trev thought the alleged owing of a parking charge would suffice as an financial interest. :)
  • bazster
    bazster Posts: 7,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    well a rather hastily reply from the DVLA this morning that contradicts Brian Dodges one yesterday

received 08.30 this morning looks like they have read the new blog about ACE on the prankys site

Well that's pretty categorical! No data for Trev via any route! Hope he didn't pay too much for that CSA membership!

I take it that is already winging its way to Preston Council?

n.b. Freddy, in referring again to yesterday's Dodge response you have forgotten that we have no idea what you are talking about! Has DVLA done a volte face overnight, and do we need a FOI request to find out how many times DVLA has released keeper details to ANPR Ltd. since 1st April?
    Je suis Charlie.
  • enfield_freddy
    Bazster , the statement from the DVLA this morning , (personally written) goes a long way to contradict the "cut -n-paste quickly answered one yesterday

perhaps I might elaborate , the reply yesterday was stock "!!!!!!!!"

I think the staff at the DVLA might have read prankys blog (ace) posted late last night
  • enfield_freddy
    bazster wrote: »
    Well that's pretty categorical! No data for Trev via any route! Hope he didn't pay too much for that CSA membership!

I take it that is already winging its way to Preston Council?

n.b. Freddy, in referring again to yesterday's Dodge response you have forgotten that we have no idea what you are talking about! Has DVLA done a volte face overnight, and do we need a FOI request to find out how many times DVLA has released keeper details to ANPR Ltd. since 1st April?

yes we do , would you do the honours , my stock of Gmail addresses is depleting fast
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure