Options

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    RE: Bic pens

Nearly ran my pen out already!

When you send it off, is it classed as Large Letter or do you have to send it as a small packet?

Send it in a padded envelope so it doesn't get damaged and it'll go as a large letter as it's less than 2.5cm thick.
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »

I’d successfully had all three claims processed at two addresses and then the veg at my MIL’s and the fish at my mother’s were declined so whether it's chicken, fish or veg is irrelevant.

So I resubmitted the claims to the claim address with a strong covering letter with each one stating that I was surprised as I knew that other people had had all three claims allowed for the different products. I said that this was unfair and the processing of the claims should be consistent. I said that I know of someone who had contacted Birds Eye customer services and they were told that we were entitled to try all of the different flavours of each product, not just each product. I said that they’re different promotions because they’re different products at different claim addresses. I said I had fully complied with the terms of the promotion and asked them to reconsider my application otherwise I’d be contacting Trading Standards about this misleading promotion. I haven't kept the letters to share with you but that is the gist of what I wrote on each one. Both times they backed down and sent cheques.
    Thanks, I'll give it a go, though they aren't claim addresses.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    Thanks, I'll give it a go, though they aren't claim addresses.

I don't know what you mean but just go for it.
  • L_York
    L_York Posts: 64 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What email address did you use? As I say, the [EMAIL="satisfactionguaranteed@fotorama.co.uk"]satisfactionguaranteed@fotorama.co.uk[/EMAIL] is not working.

I resubmitted my receipt online but suddenly realised if they didn't receive the receipt the first time they probably won't the second time, so I'm considering sending in a paper form with the receipt aswell.

The address I used was
    Satisfactionguarantee@fotorama.co.uk

guarantee rather than guaranteed
  • littlebluebird
    Options
    Just posted off 5 different claims. Will see what it brings...
    Thanks OPs, and of course, Dormouse.
    Hope to be able to add something other than thanks in the future.
    LBB
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    L_York wrote: »
    The address I used was
    [EMAIL="Satisfactionguarantee@fotorama.co.uk"]Satisfactionguarantee@fotorama.co.uk[/EMAIL]

guarantee rather than guaranteed

Oh right, I'll try that then. Have now resubmitted online and sent a paper copy in, may aswell go for the triple whammy!
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean but just go for it.
    Sorry, missed out a word! (Different) Was trying to say that the claim address is the same one for all of them.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    Sorry, missed out a word! (Different) Was trying to say that the claim address is the same one for all of them.

I meant I didn't just send them to PO Box 1079, I addressed them to BE Chicken TMF, BE Fish TMF and BE Veg TMF.
  • Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just a quick one - with the velvet toilet roll, is everyone getting the same code?
    4180813?
    I'm just a bit worried about claiming with my other address seeing as both packs have the same code....
    Thanks! :)

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Crazyangel wrote: »
    Just a quick one - with the velvet toilet roll, is everyone getting the same code?
    4180813?
    I'm just a bit worried about claiming with my other address seeing as both packs have the same code....
    Thanks! :)

Mine both had different codes, bought from the same place just a day or two apart.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback