Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 10 November 2016 at 10:28AM
    Good morning all, cloudy here but not too bad.

Did I see something about Fairy in Ts? I still have a few bottles but it doesn't seem to go off.

The only offers I seem to have on my sparks is olives, gastropub, avocado, orchids and potatoes.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    dawnylou wrote: »
    Can anyone please help ASAP
    Think I found a glitch, need some small lightweight not sweet fillers against T please?

Against tesci try salted caramel options sachet with. 3 others ist £1 and hopefully 70 p back xx
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Just ordered a fleece jacket again for 2.50 from sparks.
    Only £10 voucher on my account this time.

Morning peeps.

Like Enterprise, I don't have the coats voucher either. :(

Mind you, I don't need a new coat! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,942 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Anon wrote: »
    The new Christmas John Lewis ad has been launched - Buster The Boxer:

https://m.johnlewis.com/christmas-advert

I am sure our dog loving thread will approve.

Enjoy.

Anon

We have a trampoline in the garden and visiting foxes, I've never seen the foxes jump onto the trampoline.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Picasso7
    Just a wee reminder:

Mr T New Covent Garden shloop deal for 700ml (£1.17) expires 15/11/16 so stock up while you can, doesn’t seem to be stocked elsewhere at this size, so hopefully does not affect Brand Match for U&G etc. Alpro Ice Cream coupon has now expired (9/11/16)
    A 600ml NCG still £1, but seems to compare badly for APG, so buy separately. I don’t know how to find out when A deals expire.

Don't forget £1 coupon. My earlier post reminds you about how to get extra email addresses.

http://newcoventgardensoup.com/
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Good morning all, cloudy here but not too bad.

Did I see something about Fairy in Ts? I still have a few bottles but it doesn't seem to go off.

The only offers I seem to have on my sparks is olives, gastropub, avocado, orchids and potatoes.
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Like Enterprise, I don't have the coats voucher either. :(

Mind you, I don't need a new coat! :rotfl::rotfl:

Try going to the main sparks page and scrolling down further - the bonus offers are further down than the normal offer slots
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Due to a mix up over my start date, I had to commute into London for a week when I began working for a company that was relocating all its admin stuff to Watford. It was one of the longest weeks of my life. Never again *shudder*

I commuted for a few years. :eek: Was a floor walker (store detective) for Mates/Oxford Street and Chelsea Girl (River Island now) in the Kings Road. Invariably, Vine Street nick in the evenings doing reports and Marlborough Street court the following morning. Glamorous life I led.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • pk04 wrote: »
    Try going to the main sparks page and scrolling down further - the bonus offers are further down than the normal offer slots

Definitely not there :( Might have overdone it on the vests :o
    MKS wrote: »
    I commuted for a few years. :eek: Was a floor walker (store detective) for Mates/Oxford Street and Chelsea Girl (River Island now) in the Kings Road. Invariably, Vine Street nick in the evenings doing reports and Marlborough Street court the following morning. Glamorous life I led.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I was wondering the other day what had happened to Chelsea Girl!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Morning gang

someone asked about trainers last night ...sorry I can't remeber the details.
    Was it men's sizes..?http://www.very.co.uk/gola-vallis-mens-trainers/1600082014.prd these any good - you might get a discount on top if you open a new account (I have several) hth xx
  • Picasso7
    pk04 wrote: »

Sadly, not for me. I don't have priority access so perhaps it is there. :( But thank you very much for giving me the heads up.

I've a coupon to use at some point so must go shopping and that might give me enough Sparks. My local food store is also good for wombles.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure