Easyjet - changing flight times

Has anyone been able to change the times of any Easyjet flights online?

Website says its possible but when I log into 'change' flight details I can only see an option to change the passenger names - not the flight itself.

Its a booking I made during one of the recent wheel-of-fortune promotions so am wondering this this had anything in the T&C's which prevented flight changes.

Any advice would be much appreciated - as really don't fancy paying their telephone support line £1/minute.

Thanks

Comments

• richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Just checked my booking that was also made with a discount code, if you change it you lose the discount and also have to call to change the hotel if the hotel needs changing.

It may be cheaper just to buy a new flight, depending on how much the discount was.
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • richardw wrote: »
    Just checked my booking that was also made with a discount code, if you change it you lose the discount and also have to call to change the hotel if the hotel needs changing.

It may be cheaper just to buy a new flight, depending on how much the discount was.
    I know I will lose the discount + have to pay extra. There is no change required to the hotel booking - I just want to change flights but can't see any way to do this via my online booking.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure