April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Its 4am and just completed an overly long 22SB DS on trtail pay wall I think. Asked me lots of questions on skin care and invited me to join their panel. I thought saying no would dq me so joined....guess what? .....not credited! May as well give up and go to bed, its only an extra 100sb +9sb I am missing out on at the end of the month, I am just wasting my time on here now.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    YAY! A good ole moan does help sometimes. Told myself I'd try one more survey wall and if no luck then off to bed. Just got a TS on American programmes, mainly dramas and it credited 50SB. Shocking time to go to bed tho! 123/90. Night Night.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I am too up late, need ONE sb! Can't bear another round of SBTV though! :(
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Finally! 95/90! 'Does changing browser help on Swagbucks?' 6SB search win! Goodnight all!
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    katykicker wrote: »
    Finally! 95/90! 'Does changing browser help on Swagbucks?' 6SB search win! Goodnight all!

6 for me too :)
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    so the daily goal is now 110 today is it just me or are they slowing pushing it up and up each day - itll be 150 by the end of the week.. No chance for me as Im going to work soon and cannot even do a daily survey as there is not one listed on my homepage only showing 3 cards, cannot get anymore. Still not feeling the love SW is becoming for me a bad habit, need to get onto other sites as it feels like this is one sinking ship...
  • mama7
    mama7 Posts: 129 Forumite
    I just won 9 SB for searching- will we have a hot summer
    Next- £486.25 Barclaycard £600 :eek:
    October make £10 a day - £183.90/155 :j
  • mm123 wrote: »
    so the daily goal is now 110 today is it just me or are they slowing pushing it up and up each day - itll be 150 by the end of the week.. No chance for me as Im going to work soon and cannot even do a daily survey as there is not one listed on my homepage only showing 3 cards, cannot get anymore. Still not feeling the love SW is becoming for me a bad habit, need to get onto other sites as it feels like this is one sinking ship...

I was DQd from two TS and no DS for me yet.

It appears that TS on Swagbucks are exactly the same as SurveyHead surveys... except that they are MUCH better paid on SurveyHead.

One of the two I was DQ on was 143329: a 5 minute survey which was worth 63SB (37p) on Swagbucks, but 81p on SurveyHead.

The other was 222615: 15 minute survey worth 75SB (44p) on Swagbucks and 98p on SurveyHead.

So I am going to be switching to doing SurveyHead surveys instead of the TS on Swagbucks, which means it will be more difficult to reach the daily target for me.

Especially when it's high, like today. (With apologies to the members with the ludicrously high targets... for me 110 is plenty high.)

I'll be posting this information on the multi-sites earning thread as well.
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    A can of worms has been opened on the FB page, by Nick or whoever?

Asking about what the fuss is all about with the personalised goals.

Just a heads up to Paul and anyone else who posted on FB about the issue
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Sorry for the consecutive posts but another bit from FB page for the people who don't have it:

Good news all! We are going to manually credit users for all completed but as yet uncredited CINT surveys by the week's end. Furthermore, we are aiming to have instant CINT credit by the end of year. And SB support will now have more information from CINT regarding your survey activity to better assist you with any issues until Automated Crediting has been resumed.
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure