Cravendale Epic Straws (with purchase) now on!

Options

Comments

• Cyrano63
    Options
    I just need one more code. Please PM me if you got one. Many thanks.
  • Thiara
    Thiara Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the new free code: EPICSTRAWS.

Please can people help me out with some codes. Thanks for all your help guys :)
  • Dasa
    Dasa Posts: 702 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    jlc57 wrote: »
    Dasa check your pm for a code, hope it helps

jlc57 what a lovely person you are to send me a code out of the blue like that, thanks very much. I got my first set in the post today so my daughter will be happy when she gets home. Now only need 2 for the second one.
  • lynsey85
    lynsey85 Posts: 130 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lynsey85 wrote: »
    thank you. got to go out right now but will def check through properly when i get back.
    ok, so thanks to a code from jlc57, and another from looking though the thread, i'm up to 8 codes, 2 more needed. I've tweeted cravendale too, so hoping for another one there, fingers crossed i'll soon that the first set.
    people have been very generous, it's so nice to see :T
    a few small wins recently with not so serious comping, latest being a free lipstick
  • darkcloudi
    Options
    Duplicate post. Removed
  • fizzyfish
    fizzyfish Posts: 240 Forumite
    Options
    Dasa wrote: »
    jlc57 what a lovely person you are to send me a code out of the blue like that, thanks very much. I got my first set in the post today so my daughter will be happy when she gets home. Now only need 2 for the second one.

I can only echo that sentiment - I was utterly shocked and elated when I got the pm :) kindness like that will be repaid to you in ways you do not yet know jlc57 :)

its why I love this forum:) :j:T:j
  • needaholiday
    Options
    Thanks for the free code amcarjo. Just one left to go now. I was going to give up as I as wasting so much milk but have had workmen in the house this week who've gone through loads of tea and coffee and milk so a large bottle of Cravenlale came in handy.
  • louie76
    louie76 Posts: 48 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi
    I just wondered if anyone would be kind enough to have a spare code as I only need one..

Many thanks
  • Sea78
    Sea78 Posts: 6,185 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Yay - managed to order my first set today thanks to people posting the general (not the individual one as never around lol) codes (like the epicstraws one above) and a couple off my own bottles :) Hope they release some more general codes! Might even be worth joining twitter for ;) xx
    CCCS DMP:Feb 07
    Total:£37,016.47 now £0 DEBT FREE FEB 14

2022 Decluttering Campaign 49/1011
  • hitman08
    hitman08 Posts: 132 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone have any free codes?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing