Be Quick Free Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Razor (FB)

Comments

• Got my first one delivered today.
  • By the way all of the razors are now gone.
  • crunchie96
    crunchie96 Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    all gone :mad::mad:missed out again
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    crunchie96 wrote: »
    all gone :mad::mad:missed out again

Unfortunately freebies don't last long, this has been going for three weeks.

Try and jump on them and you should be lucky next time.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Arrived yesterday addressed to hubby. Had to intercept it before he saw it. Now in the pressie cupboard. Thanks op.
  • sarah1972
    edited 31 March 2016 at 12:28PM
    back on http://www.hydro5trial.com

The new Hydro 5 improved gel
    system promises less irritation
    than a standard razor.

Don't take our word for it.

Try it for free then
    rave about it using #SHAVERAVE

this Promotion opens on 29th March 2016 and closes at midnight on 26th April 2016, subject to availability. No purchase of a product is necessary to enter into this Promotion.

I just got this when I applied:
    THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

A shiny new Hydro 5 razor will be
    sent to you within 4 to 6 weeks.
    Tell us and the world what you think of your shiny new Hydro 5.
    Rave about it using #SHAVERAVE

Be sure to keep an eye out for an email from us to you coming soon.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • not working for me - click on the 'apply for free razor' it then says 'connecting' then.....nothing :(
  • Worked for me be careful which razor you select as using on first attempt it only offered me a voucher for 50% off. Second attempt selected Gillette and got free one.
    Sealed pot challenge member 437
  • sarah1972
    not working for me - click on the 'apply for free razor' it then says 'connecting' then.....nothing :(

just tried it again and it works fine for me.
  • got one now! it needs to link through to Facebook and that's blocked on the comp i was on so logged on via my phone, had to try a couple of times but have now got one winging it's way to me :) happy days :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure