Anyone else been invited to Nectar Adpoints?

Options

Comments

• chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I'll try to be patient then lol
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    The points are showing on the accounts tab. My points are showing at 0 but are there on the points statement. :)
  • chels
    Options
    My points are showing now, just getting used to how this site works.
  • rich_shot2003
    Options
    Yep I also got the email today and joined up.

Just one thing when does the 250 points show on the account page on website?
  • molly_mandy_2
    Options
    My points are now all showing on accounts under points summary and on points clicker.

Have now got my total of 250 points for clicking + start bonus 250. Points summary now shows 500:j

Shame all the ads are so boring this time around. Nothing but cleaning products. So not in the mood for cleaning:rotfl:
  • Psychotart
    Options
    It wont. It shows up under my account, then points summary. Also t&cs say it can take up to 35 days. But mine are there and I re-joined yesterday. :-)
  • compmad1
    compmad1 Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I signed up yesterday and have got 250 points for watching the adverts added to my points account, but not the 250 points for joining. I thought the 'up to 35 days' related to the length of time it could take to transfer the points from the Adpoints account to the Nectar Account. Has anyone else not received 250 joining points?
  • chels
    Options
    compmad1 wrote: »
    I signed up yesterday and have got 250 points for watching the adverts added to my points account, but not the 250 points for joining. I thought the 'up to 35 days' related to the length of time it could take to transfer the points from the Adpoints account to the Nectar Account. Has anyone else not received 250 joining points?

They don't show on the homepage when you are signed in but have you checked the Points Summary under My Account? My points total shows as 500 there.
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    chels wrote: »
    They don't show on the homepage when you are signed in but have you checked the Points Summary under My Account? My points total shows as 500 there.

Yes, my points total shows as 500 too :)
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • atlantis187
    atlantis187 Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm trying to sign up to this and its saying invite only.

Please some please be kind enough to send me an anvite please i'd really accreciate it.

Thank YOu
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport