Primark Adult Sleepsuits

Options

Comments

• pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    delain wrote: »
    The sleepsuits aren't my sort of thing really... I'm the same shape as a baby atm (chubby and round!) so they're out of the question for me... but as has been said each to their own!

I just wanted to say Pulliptears that your daughter is beautiful. I'm not meaning to be weird or anything it was just an observation :o

:o:o Thanks hun. She was with a model agency for a while but circumstances (and the fact I preferred her to concentrate on study for now) meant she came off their books.

I'm about to put mine on now, just got out the bath and cant be bothered to get dressed again :p
  • SailorSam
    SailorSam Posts: 22,754 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I only wear my birthday suit in bed.
    Liverpool is one of the wonders of Britain,
    What it may grow to in time, I know not what.

Daniel Defoe: 1725.
  • pulliptears
    Options
    I adore the Disney ones, I did look in to getting one shipped from Japan once but it worked out to about £70 :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tigger-Disney-Kigurumi-Costume-Pajamas-/280588720600
  • sam84uk
    sam84uk Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    Options
    I'm 5.7" and the Small fits me fine. I've been wearing PJs underneath still (I'm always cold in the mornings after working a night shift) so don't really have to strip naked to use the loo.
    :smileyhea Proud Mummy of 2 :smileyhea
    Totally addicted to Boots glitches & the Next sales!
  • Bunnygirl
    Bunnygirl Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pulliptears are the Kigu's one fleece have been looking on ebay at some cheaper ones but I dont think those ones are fleece. So might treat myself and get the cat one from the link you posted.
    I would like to be a glow-worm.
    A glow-worm's never glum.
    Its hard to be downhearted when the sun shines out your bum.
  • pulliptears
    Options
    Bunnygirl wrote: »
    Pulliptears are the Kigu's one fleece have been looking on ebay at some cheaper ones but I dont think those ones are fleece. So might treat myself and get the cat one from the link you posted.

They are fleece yes, the skeleton one is very thick but I bought that from Japan before the craze took off over here so it is possibly a different material thickness to the others, the cat one is a thinner fleece. Kigu state:
    Our Regular fabric Kigus, made from thin fleece, are better for lounging, sleeping in or wearing outdoors. Our Thin fabric Kigus are ideal for sweaty indoor parties and very hot weather. All Kigus come with elasticated wrist and ankle cuffs and most come with pockets too.

I believe the cat is a regular fabric, it also has pockets which I miss on my Skeleton one!

They wash wonderfully as well. DD had the Cat one at Christmas and its the first thing she puts on when she gets home from school. Its been washed and washed and still looks like new.
  • belfastgirl23
    belfastgirl23 Posts: 8,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I would love one of these but DH threatened to leave me if he ever saw me in one...at least the adult baby thing definitely doesn't appeal to him..
  • pulliptears
    Options
    I would love one of these but DH threatened to leave me if he ever saw me in one...at least the adult baby thing definitely doesn't appeal to him..

Ahh tell him where to go, dress for yourself, not others. OH finds mine hilarious (my Mum in Law nearly died laughing when she called in one night and I was wearing it).
  • adouglasmhor
    adouglasmhor Posts: 15,554 Forumite
    Photogenic
    Options
    167519_10150108660555135_776855134_7371402_412450_n.jpg

Me a couple of years ago in a Primark camouflage one. With laser dog!
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head. Terry Pratchett

http.thisisnotalink.cöm
  • pulliptears
    Options
    adouglasmhor, where? Cant see you anywhere?!
    ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport