Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• Gambler
    Gambler Posts: 3,210
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Quidco are currently offering £65 which expires today. Can anybody tell me is this an increased rate as I'm not sure what the 'normal' cashback rate is?

Thanks
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Organisation Representative
    Gambler wrote: »
    Quidco are currently offering £65 which expires today. Can anybody tell me is this an increased rate as I'm not sure what the 'normal' cashback rate is?

Thanks

Hi @Gambler

Thanks for your post.

The rates will regularly vary in amounts, which means that we do not have a standard rate that we point to for that.

At the time of this response, the rate expires in 8 hours.

We do not know the next rate Sky will provide, therefore if you want to make use of that rate... do go ahead and make that purchase.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Has anyone been offered the £10 bonus from Quidco on their next purchase?
    I have received 5 over the last 2 years and have never received the bonus, reason given is purchase failed to track on every occasion.
    This is despite using a different browser to make purchases and following all criteria.
    Fraudulent behaviour IMO.
  • tuggy12
    tuggy12 Posts: 1,314
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    treboeth wrote: »
    Has anyone been offered the £10 bonus from Quidco on their next purchase?
    I have received 5 over the last 2 years and have never received the bonus, reason given is purchase failed to track on every occasion.
    This is despite using a different browser to make purchases and following all criteria.

I took advantage of a £10 bonus offer mid May '16, by purchasing from M&S.
    5 full months later and the purchase has still not been confirmed.
    I'm not holding out much hope as M&S purchases are usually confirmed and payable within 2-3 months.
    edited 18 October 2016 at 3:10PM
    treboeth wrote: »
    Has anyone been offered the £10 bonus from Quidco on their next purchase?

Hi @treboeth

Thanks for your post.

I can assure you that bonuses are sent out in the hope that the bonus-qualifying purchase is confirmed and the bonus is paid.

If you find that you have concerns regarding a bonus or want to make sure everything is ok before making a purchase, just give us a shout and we will be more than happy to help.

Moreover, I have responded to your Twitter post too & hope that you find our resolution regarding this matter satisfactory.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    tuggy12 wrote: »
    I took advantage of a £10 bonus offer mid May '16, by purchasing from M&S.
    5 full months later and the purchase has still not been confirmed.
    I'm not holding out much hope as M&S purchases are usually confirmed and payable within 2-3 months.

Hi @tuggy12

Thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear that your cashback bonus.

Have you been able to get in touch with our customer support regarding this matter?

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    I've never used quidco, is it easy enough to set up?

Hello @SarahlovesM,

We certainly think so.

Once you sign up to a Quidco account, making a purchase as easy as the sign up process.

You simply have to log in to your Quidco account, find the retailer that you want to buy from and look at the rates located on the stats section.

Then simply click the 'Visit Retailer & get cashback' link, and that will take you to the retailer's website.

Then make your purchase as you normally would and once the sale has been completed, the cashback will 'track' on to your account within 72 hours.

The cashback is then paid into your Quidco account within the processing times advised on the retailer Quidco pages.

You can can withdraw the amount to your PayPal or Bank accounts, as well as Amazon voucher codes.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
  • bagby
    bagby Posts: 828
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Quidco not recognising password and then when using forgot password button it is not recognising my email address. Not changed any details. Tried to contact Quidco support but this is not letting me send email. I am a premium member but cannot make the best of getting in contact because I can't log in. Any ideas anyone.thanks
    bagby wrote: »
    Quidco not recognising password and then when using forgot password button it is not recognising my email address. Not changed any details. Tried to contact Quidco support but this is not letting me send email. I am a premium member but cannot make the best of getting in contact because I can't log in. Any ideas anyone.thanks

Hello @bagby,

I am sorry to hear that you had had trouble getting that sorted.

Could you send us an email containing your account name and email address to members@quidco.com FAO Joseph so that I can locate your account and get that sorted for you ASAP.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
  • adonis10
    adonis10 Posts: 1,810
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi quidco.

In the age of instant bank transfers why does it take 4-5 days for you to send money via PayPal? With pretty much everything else PayPal is instant.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback