Options
13»

Comments

• Fortyfoot
    Fortyfoot Posts: 1,957 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 27 September 2016 at 8:10PM
    Options
    I too am fed up with TT, phone calls from Africa trying to get personal details, broadband down every Saturday afternoon as well as other times.
  • strangeotron
    Options
    Hi Strageotron,

We don't advertise or canvas for business at all on these sites. My team provide support on twitter, please contact us if you would like us to help you. We will need to take some account info from you which we can't do on this site.

BT Openreach engineers would not provide replacement routers. Any equipment testing should be completed before a fault is referred to BTOR.

Thanks
    Emma (no need for the quotation marks)

Why does your company give free routers, when people sign up, that aren't fit for purpose?

How can you possibly expect to help people on twitter?
  • strangeotron
    Options
    Fortyfoot wrote: »
    I too am fed up with TT, phone calls from Africa trying to get personal details, broadband down every Saturday afternoon as well as other times.
    I would think the very least they could do to people being scammed like this should be a free service. I think it's outrageous to say the least to wash your hands of such a massive abrogation of responsibility
  • Fortyfoot
    Fortyfoot Posts: 1,957 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I would think the very least they could do to people being scammed like this should be a free service. I think it's outrageous to say the least to wash your hands of such a massive abrogation of responsibility

Some were offered free upgrade to "all calls", we were not.
  • strangeotron
    Options
    Neither were we
  • TalkTalk
    TalkTalk Posts: 1,948 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi strangeotron,

We have a support team dedicated to helping customers on Twitter. Please drop us a tweet and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,
    Becky
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure