The 'Happy Halloween' October NSD Challenge

Comments

• 4 October 2016

NSD#3 :j

3 in a row - DONE :T

Think I'm going to go for day 4 tomorrow!

Dxxx
  • katy_ann
    katy_ann Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Not a very MSE day today! I had not felt the baby moving much last night or this morning so I had an appointment at the maternity hospital at lunch time today to check all was OK, luckily everything was fine and baby starting wriggling around as soon as I was hooked up to the monitor but it did mean that I spent £4 on a lunch time meal deal from the local garage and then about another £2 on some chocolates this morning as I felt down! But back on it tomorrow! Hoping for NSD #3 tomorrow! :)
    Debt free once - Back again | Current debt: £3002.96 - January 2023 | Currently repaying £50 a month - Estimated DFD Jan 2028 | Make £2023 in 2023 #51 - £33.75/£2023
  • NSD no. 3 for me and I have been very creative with items in the freezer to put together lunchboxes! I am starting to become a little obsessed about not parting with my money :j
    Debt @ Sept '16 = £51804 Oct '16= £51,095 1.37% paid off
    Oct grocery challenge = £229.05/£250
    Oct AFD challenge = 20/31
    Oct NSD = 13/18
    Emergency Fund member #209 = 376/1000
  • katy_ann wrote: »
    Not a very MSE day today! I had not felt the baby moving much last night or this morning so I had an appointment at the maternity hospital at lunch time today to check all was OK, luckily everything was fine and baby starting wriggling around as soon as I was hooked up to the monitor but it did mean that I spent £4 on a lunch time meal deal from the local garage and then about another £2 on some chocolates this morning as I felt down! But back on it tomorrow! Hoping for NSD #3 tomorrow! :)

Oh I'm glad that your baby is fine!

Emergency spend ie allowable? ;)

Well done on #2! :j

NSD no. 3 for me and I have been very creative with items in the freezer to put together lunchboxes! I am starting to become a little obsessed about not parting with my money :j

Obsessed is good. :)

Yay to #3! :j
    Didn't manage the panned NSD yesterday due to running out of butter and stamps! Did manage NSD 2/5 today though and no plans to spend anything for the rest of day so confident to report it!

Can butter and stamps be classed as an emergency spend...tempting?

Ah well.The rules are up to you don't forget.

Well done on getting #2! :j
  • I'm still within budget for everything so today is #4 for me. :)
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited 17 January 2022 at 1:04PM
    Dolly Rocker Hope you like your present!
    Dolly Rocker 3taggg4.jpg3
  • Wow,I've just realised that I've also got my '4 in a row'! :D
  • ab_saver
    ab_saver Posts: 334 Forumite
    First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    taggg4.jpg

Well I think this means some sunshine for you too marmite

I'm hoping for some this weekend :A
    House fund: ~£5000 / £10,000 :D_£1000 emergency fund #208 - £151.74/ 1000 _
  • ab_saver wrote: »
    taggg4.jpg

Well I think this means some sunshine for you too marmite

I'm hoping for some this weekend :A

Here's hoping! :)
  • katy_ann - Glad everything is okay with you & little babybump. A 6.00 spend isn't that bad. Good luck for NSD#3.

BeTheChange - Well done on NSD#3!! Me too with the obsession with holding on to my money.

marmiterulesok - Whoop de doooo! NSD#4 - you are awesome at this!

I'm going for NSD#4 today - I can do it! I am prepared, brekkie, lunch & snacks all brought in from home. Dinner sorted for tonight. Home alone for the next 2 nights so bubble bath with a book then early nights, cannot wait!!

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport