iSoftStone

Comments

• tarloweh
    tarloweh Posts: 27 Forumite
    I have applied to two vacancies, annotator and transcriber, no reply in months, anyone managed to get a reply to any of these?
  • Sazbo
    Sazbo Posts: 4,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    tarloweh wrote: »
    I have applied to two vacancies, annotator and transcriber, no reply in months, anyone managed to get a reply to any of these?

I'd be interested to know too, I've applied to several vacancies with them, months and months ago, and no response at all.
    4 May 2010 <3
  • extraJam
    extraJam Posts: 157 Forumite
    I applied too a while ago, no reply yet. FWIW I'm already on a project with them and crowdsourcing. Haven't heard much about anyone working on these other projects.
  • marcolizi
    marcolizi Posts: 16 Forumite
    Good morning,

Sorry guys, but you have entered the new HitsApp ?? This month seems to go to great
  • Tao97
    Tao97 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi guys.

I applied for the web evaluator job and filled the paperwork and i was sent some instructions on how to do the training.

The instructions said that I should read the guideline, then do the TRAINING set 1. I didn't do really well (I got 50%). I am not getting any hits to do TRAINING set 2, is this because I wasn't good enough and I'm basically ''fired''?

It doesn't really make sense that you have to do well on TRAINING sets, because they are supposed to train you, and the important one should be the final test.

Thank you guys!
  • MallRat
    MallRat Posts: 604 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Anyone else not seeing any work this morning? :angry:
  • Cuilean
    Cuilean Posts: 731 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver! Cashback Cashier
    Sazbo wrote: »
    I'd be interested to know too, I've applied to several vacancies with them, months and months ago, and no response at all.
    Same here. The only option open to me is to withdraw my application, which I don't want to do.
    © Cuilean 2005. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
  • extraJam
    extraJam Posts: 157 Forumite
    Don't suppose anyone on the warp project has heard anything about contracts? Just remembered this is the last month we're signed on for :undecided
  • MallRat
    MallRat Posts: 604 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    extraJam wrote: »
    Don't suppose anyone on the warp project has heard anything about contracts? Just remembered this is the last month we're signed on for :undecided

No, I haven't heard anything. But yet again I have no tasks this morning. So now looks like I've been removed or something..
  • Dexxter
    Dexxter Posts: 7 Forumite
    Have you emailed them Mallrat and is there any reason why you may not have work such as audits or RTAs?

I hope you hear some positive news soon.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback