Brabantia spare parts?

Options

Comments

• jakelevi
    Options
    the clasp on my brabantia lid broke and didn't know how to get it fixed or replaced. Having done a search on Google I found this site which gave me all the information I needed.

I rang brabantia customer services, explained the problem; within 2 days I had the self addresses label and within 10 days my new bin lid arrived...

great customer service from start to finish I would and have recommended brabantia to everyone who will listen to me!!!!!!!:rotfl:
  • amyst
    amyst Posts: 12 Forumite
    edited 23 March 2010 at 10:46AM
    Options
    I am so impressed!!! I was looking for a replacement bin / bin lid on ebay when a link to this thread came up in my Google search - thank goodness it did.

I called them today and received the same superb service. In fact the lovely lady even said that she would email me the postal label so that i could print it out instead of her posting it and me having to wait for it to arrive. When the postage label gets here i just wrap my broken lid in plastic bags and take it to the post office - post to Brabantia (free) and then I will receive a completely new bin lid in the post (FREE!!).

No proof of purchase needed, just needed to tell her the location of the logo on the bin lid - and the bin needs to be under 10 years old - which mine is. Bargain!

Just a note - the phone number 0845 6024877 that erica16v205 posted is still the one to call.

Thank you very much everyone.
  • roomontheend
    Options
    Hi everyone just to let you know that I have had my new lid delivered today after following the advice on this thread. I emialed them, sent the old one off with pre paid label and hay press doo
    Total debt Feb 2012 = £54354.11 😳
    😁Debt Free and you can do it too
  • cybergibbons
    Options
    I'm confused to how several people, who have broken Brabantia bins, still say they are great bins? Surely a bin has two components, the bucket part and the lid part. There's not much wrong that go wrong with the bucket part, short of it being on fire, and the lids seem to regularly break.
  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow! Our bin lid has also broken and is about 5 - 6 years old ... hopefully, I'll get the same response as you guys have in replacing our bin lid! Thanks to everyone who has posted on here ... never thought to check my favorite website, so I'm well chuffed that I found this link on a Google search!
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • mrsjmx
    mrsjmx Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My daughter's latch also broke. She bought it second hand for $5.00 and is willing to pay for a replacement latch. Can anyone tell me who sells it in the US?
  • kitbits23
    Options
    hi, all--just wanted to say that I stumbled upon this forum whilst doing a search for the noted spare part & that customer service number is definitely still valid & my 'couple of spare parts', along with the tool and instructions are being sent, free of charge via 2nd class post. Very good customer service--just what I expect!!

Thanks everyone who posted about it :T
  • disney123
    Options
    our brabantia bin lid broke after about 5 or 6 yrs, couldn't find the reciept or remember where i'd bought it from !!!!
    didn't matter though, rang brabantia direct on 0844 873 5848 where a very helpfull lady asked me some questions, she sent me a prepaid ticket so i could send my old bin lid back to them and then they sent me a brand new bin lid back all completely free of charge !!!!
    i just wish everone in life was as helpfull as brabantia :j
  • elle_may
    elle_may Posts: 396 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    disney123 wrote: »
    our brabantia bin lid broke after about 5 or 6 yrs, couldn't find the reciept or remember where i'd bought it from !!!!
    didn't matter though, rang brabantia direct on 0844 873 5848 where a very helpfull lady asked me some questions, she sent me a prepaid ticket so i could send my old bin lid back to them and then they sent me a brand new bin lid back all completely free of charge !!!!
    i just wish everone in life was as helpfull as brabantia :j
    hi i was looking for my reciept for simplehuman as my bin lid had broken did not find it, read about brabantia and thought i try if they were olso as good. Well phoned up, explained about what bin it was and she said no problem, she would order a new complete lid. Due to xmas and the bad weather, she was not sure when, 2days later behold it arrived. well done simplehuman and post office.
  • elbmac34
    Options
    You can order online, including under guarantee, from the Brabantia web site. Sorry can't post the whole link but go to brabantia.com with /en/Service%20Parts on the end.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure